Season 11 of South Park starts in 2 days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok the last ep kinda sucked, but the next one is going to be the 24 parody

"1104 - "The Snuke"

Hillary Clinton is in town for a big campaign rally. Cartman follows a lead on a possible terrorist attack."

ohhh man i cant wait

Hillary Clinton is in town for a big campaign rally in an all-new "South Park" on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Cartman suspects the new Muslim student is behind a terrorist threat in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "The Snuke," premiering on Wednesday, March 28.

The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?

Hewson said:
29 minutes and 48 seconds of...meh...but the payoff at the end where the fly deposited the louse and his baby was worth the wait.

I thought it was hilarious... Loved how the louse-dad kept saying "My baybah" (my baby)

another hilarious ending... love it.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Hillary Clinton is in town for a big campaign rally in an all-new "South Park" on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 10:00 P.M. on Comedy Central

Cartman suspects the new Muslim student is behind a terrorist threat in an all-new "South Park" entitled, "The Snuke," premiering on Wednesday, March 28.

The clock is ticking as the citizens prepare for Hillary Clinton's big campaign rally. Every minute counts as Cartman uses his own methods to interrogate the suspect. But could the plan to target Hillary Clinton be just the tip of the iceberg?

This is going to be great. At least, I hope it will be.

cstar said:

I thought it was hilarious... Loved how the louse-dad kept saying "My baybah" (my baby)

another hilarious ending... love it.

It had moments, but overall the weakest of the 3 so far. Here's hoping this week will be great.

cstar said:

Loved how the louse-dad kept saying "My baybah" (my baby)

Was that supposed to be an homage to anything? My friends and I were debating whether or not it was. None of us could figure out what, if anything, it's supposed to be from.

oh man, they delivered

"it appears the terrorists have snuck a snuke up your snizz"

I was :lmao: at this whole episode! I loved the 24 reference.

I miss Kenny though, wtf???

My favorite part was when Stan (or was it Kyle?) said, "Not anymore you're not!" to the head guy, and the head guy just said "Oh, snap" kind of sadly and walked away.

:lol:

I liked the little jab at Clinton and her fake accent. She talked perfectly fine without one, and then she adopted a drawl when she spoke to everyone at South Park.

Oh my. That was easily the best SP episode since Trapped in the Closet. :applaud:

I don't even know where to begin. It was phenominal. the 24 parody was amazing, the Clinton jokes were ace, Cartman was Cartman, wonderful racial satire yet again, and the best flat-out absurd humor the show's had in a while (Loyalist Redcoats!).

And that amazingly shocking moment with a certain European monarch. :lmao:

Bumping it back up. Great episode last night. So far only one dud this season IMO (The Lice).

Hare Club for Men

Back
Top Bottom