Searching for Clooney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotpepper

War Child
I know that this is really a stretch:rolleyes: and some of you may be really rolling your eyes but I'm traveling to Italy next week and going to be staying near the town where George Clooney lives part time. I swear, I'm not a stalker but if he were around, I'd keep my eyes more open. Interferencers always know so much about everything! Where is George Clooney these days? I know he's going to the big ONE event in DC on 7/1 but what about until then? I've done some looking around on fan sites but they are soooo poorly organized, nothing like our dear Interference. Humbly in your debt:der:

George Clooney works for the CIA. Or so he thinks; it's actually a treasonous paramilitary organization with scantily-clad women. After defeating one of their rivals, Clooney decided to take a vacation, only to be abducted by a third rival paramilitary organization.

Clooney then, single handedly, kills them with his thighs and escaped, but only after blowing the place up sky high. Clooney is currently in hiding, conjectured to either be in a secret paramilitary bunker, deep underwater in the Lost City of Atlantis, or undercover as a cocktail waitress/showgirl in Las Vegas.

Melon

Don't take this the wrong way, but Clooney seems like the kind of guy that values his privacy. Maybe your chances of seeing/meeting him would be greater at a more public event instead of his vacation.

He may think you are one of the rival paramilitary spies; he thighs are registered weapons, watch out for those.

Sorry I have no idea where he is but he is lovely..happy hunting :wink:

I'd be happy just to see his house in Italy, it looks gorgeous in pictures I've seen

my cousin worked on a movie with him so he hung out with him a few times

once they were going to a bar, but there was a long line. Clooney went up to the doorman to get in, but the doorman wouldn't let him. Clooney told him that he was George Clooney, but the doorman told him to get to the end of the line. Well George announced to the line that he was going to the bar across the street. So everybody in line followed him to the other bar.

good times.

Funny story chizip!

I'd be happy to be Mrs. Clooney, long as he doesn't play any practical jokes on me. Oh wait, I'm already married. Think that will get in the way? :hmm: :wink:

Guess no one knows where George is but it's been fun talking about him. Here's some trivia for you, my birthday is May 6th, 1961 and so is George's! Separated at birth is what I've been thinking since I found that out a few years ago.

can you bring him back to S.Calif? I need a fix, since the Irish ones are overseas, and George does have a house here...

:wink:

Well, I'm back from Italy. While in Bellagio (just a stone's throw from the Clooney villa) we asked about George's whereabouts. Apparently, like the People magazine had indicated he had been there but was gone. We saw the villa from a water taxi but that was it. GREAT TRIP but no George Clooney.

oh well...
Disappointed_anim.gif

Back
Top Bottom