Sean Penn bugs the hell out of me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Sean Penn is brilliant. I get why people are annoyed by him, but he's never bothered me.

And his wife is one of the most underrated actors out there. I think they're a very interesting un-Hollywood couple doing good work, on and off screen.

Sean Penn was great on Oprah. And Emile Hirsch is one of my favorite young actors, so i was excited to see him in this movie. I think it looks really good.

Sean Penn was awesome. He seemed a lot more relaxed and humble than he's usually portrayedy by the media. He seemed shy, almost. And he is definitely one of those guys that gets better looking with age.:combust: . 'Into The Wild' looks amazing! I'm definitely going to see it the night it comes out. I definitely want to see more from Emile Hirsch too. He has huge potential!:up:

I somehow turned the TV that was already on CBS at the perfect time, so I was very excited to see him on Oprah even if I could care less for the show. Glad I caught it! For the most part he always seems really shy and nervous in interviews,
but I liked the part where Emile was talking about being called by Sean and working with him. It was also heartbreaking to see the parents, but it did get me more excited for the film..it appears that the book meant a lot to Sean Penn and I can only hope he did it justice.

Lancemc said:
sean-penn.jpg

SeanPenn.jpg

Like my family would say

"He's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle!"

He bothers me too.....the guy just needs to relax.

Re: Re: Sean Penn bugs the hell out of me.

fly so high! said:

Like my family would say

"He's got a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle!"

He bothers me too.....the guy just needs to relax.

On Oprah yesterday he smiled a lot, and he does smile quite a bit in other interviews I've seen with him. By all accounts he's extremely funny and laid back in private. It's pretty well-known that he's not a big fan of the media, and especially the paparazzi which is understandable. He seems like a pretty shy guy. Personally, I like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He was on Letterman last night. You could tell how much he hates doing these kinds of interviews. He seemed nervous, but he did well. I got a free pass to an advanced screening of Into The Wild tomorrow night. I'm gonna try to go.

ultravioletluvv said:
He was on Letterman last night. You could tell how much he hates doing these kinds of interviews. He seemed nervous, but he did well. I got a free pass to an advanced screening of Into The Wild tomorrow night. I'm gonna try to go.

I've been waiting for a release of Into The Wild for a couple weeks where I live, where are you so lucky to see it at?

Back
Top Bottom