Seal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Has a new album hitting the stores today, his first in about 5 years, and I cant wait. He is one of my favorite artists of all time, lyrics and sound are incredible imo. I saw him way back in 95 and it was an amazing show. To those that only know him from Kiss from a Rose have yet to scratch the surface. I will post a album review after a few listens......
Any other fans lingering?

g01284hoqpf.jpg

:wave:
I noticed you have been using him as your avatar.
He sang at Freddie Mercury's memorial concert. He said" the first time I sang this song it made me cry":cry:
I play his duet with Santana quite regularly, my favourite track on the album.
He is very smooth and classy imho.
I've been seeing his latest video clip on TV lately. Everything stops to watch and listen to Seal:heart:
Enjoy the album...nothing like a first listen...imho

DiGi said:
I really only know Kiss from a Rose....

what else do you think is worth a try?

Well, his first album is great, its got more of a electronic dancy feel to it. The second album is my personal fave, lots of good tracks on it. And his third is solid as well, although I lose interest after about track 5 or 6.

I would say anything off this album digi....

160639.jpg

keep in mind, this is alot different from most of what I listen to, but I love it......:sexywink:

You're never going to survive on this EP, you're more than a little crazy.

I loved seal's first 2 albums.
favorite tunes are:
future love paradise
bring it on
prayer for the dying
whirlpool
crazy

wasn't crazy about the third one though (came out in 98?)

looking forward to new stuff

i like what i've heard of him (except kiss from a rose, only because it got really overplayed), but i have a question: has he ever released an album that's not titled seal? :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i like what i've heard of him (except kiss from a rose, only because it got really overplayed), but i have a question: has he ever released an album that's not titled seal? :wink:

yes, good question though, the third album was titled Human Being, and the new album is titled IV .....

Back
Top Bottom