Seal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosleftone

Refugee
So I went CD shopping tonight and picked up his best of on a whim. I've always liked his singles so this provided an opportunity to get em all on one disc.

The best part though is this 2nd disc that came with the deluxe edition I got. Its 13 re-recorded songs all in pure acoustic form, absolutely beautifully done and every song is just rich, his voice really works well in this style.

Plus he gets to pork Heidi Klum, so gotta respect him for that...

I love seal.

his voice is phenominal.

and the production on his albums is great.

fav tunes:

crazy
future love paradise
whirlpool
prayer for the dying
bring it on
love's divine
waiting for you

I picked this up. I'll probably listen to it more in the future. The timing with U2's new album wasn't good for me. Pretty good so far...

yertle-the-turtle said:
I really like that song he did with Adamski, 'Killer'

sure it sounds pretty dated now but damn it was a good song.

Yes, Killer and all the remixed associated with it are good. That whole first album was really fantastic.

I'll be putting his CD on my Christmas list!

Elvis Presley said:
Seal has been a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine for years, I will be picking up the best of for Christmas.

He's quite good. I would mind this either.

just wanted to say how great his voice is once again for those who missed it before.

I've only heard a few of his songs, but I do like what I have heard. "Love's Divine" is a really pretty song.

Also, "Kiss From A Rose", gotta love that. Always brings back memories of me hearing it on the school bus coming home from elementary/middle school in the wintertime.

For the longest time, though, I thought he was saying, "Kiss from a rose on a grave."

Anywho, yeah, not a bad artist :up:.

Angela

I adore Kiss From A Rose and Crazy too.

As for Killer, I thought that was a George Michael song for years until a friend pointed out its a Seal song. Sure enough Seal is listed on the credits as the songwriter. I love both versions.

Moonlit_Angel said:
For the longest time, though, I thought he was saying, "Kiss from a rose on a grave."

Angela

yeah, I thought that's what he DOES say.:ohmy:

what are the correct lyrics?

Back
Top Bottom