Scrubs appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is one of my favorites :yes:

I'm bummed that I didn't call Turk a few months ago - apparently the guy who plays him and Zach Braff answered quite a few calls during the show, knowing there are lots of people who will call a phone number if its not a 555-xxxx. This was the episode when Turk got a personalized number, like 1-800-CALL-TURK.

bonosloveslave said:
This is one of my favorites :yes:

I'm bummed that I didn't call Turk a few months ago - apparently the guy who plays him and Zach Braff answered quite a few calls during the show, knowing there are lots of people who will call a phone number if its not a 555-xxxx. This was the episode when Turk got a personalized number, like 1-800-CALL-TURK.

I had no idea they did that. That's really cool!

I love Scrubs! I wish they'd release it on DVD. The first season has always been my favorite of the four. :up:

Seinfeld Season 4 is also due out that day according to www.tvshowsondvd.com

'tis a good week for me..

may 14 - u2 concert
may 17 - a boatload of good dvds
may 19 - star wars episode III
may 22 - u2 concert

Even better news...

In what appeared to be a less-than-friendly act, NBC is yanking Friends spin-off Joey from its Thursday-night lineup as part of a major revamp aimed at reviving the network's once invincible Must-See-TV comedy array. The network said Thursday that beginning Jan. 5, Joey will be replaced by Will & Grace. Four Kings, a new sitcom from Will & Grace creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick, will follow at 8:30 p.m. The network will move My Name Is Earl, its only successful new entry of the season, into the key 9:00 p.m. timeslot, followed by The Office at 9:30 p.m. The network's long-running E.R. will remain in the 10:00 p.m. period. "Thursday night is what NBC is about," NBC Entertainment President Kevin Reilly told today's (Friday) New York Times. "This is just about going back to a comedy block." The new moves also bump Donald Trump's The Apprentice off the schedule, although Reilly told the Times that he expects it to return in the spring -- but probably not on Thursday nights. He also said that NBC will bring back the comedy Scrubs on Jan. 3 at 9:00 p.m., scheduling two original episodes back-to-back each week.

A full-hour of Scrubs every week :drool:

this thread is perfect timing - just yesterday my coworker let me borrow season 1&2 since she always raves about this show and I have never seen it before. It really is a clever and very funny show.
I work at a vet clinic and can very much relate..
having to take out blood without being afrain of hurting the animal and the jerk boss who never makes anything better

overall, I already really like it from the first 2 episodes Ive seen and thats saying a lot!
:up:

I love Scrubs but I really hate the way they have been treating the show. I can't believe Joey was made out to be the best show over Scrubs. :huh:

They should put it back on Thursday nights where it belongs instead of Tuesdays.

I absolutely love this show, it is so funny. The half hour goes by sooooo fast though. I really need to tape it cuz I laff so much I miss parts of it and need to re-watch it to pick up all the humor.

Back
Top Bottom