scrubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
there aren't really any recent threads on it...
they've been playing on comedy central lately and i've been addicted. i'd never really watched it before, so i was shocked at how FUNNY it is. i usually don't find shows funny all that easily, but every episode has me practically hysterical. :lmao:

anyone else love it?

I try to watch all the new episodes on NBC, and now that they're on Comedy Central, I watch them almost every night. Just finished watching an hour of Scrubs actually. :up:

I came late to the Scrubs party and am almost caught up on the DVDs. LOVE it!

My only problem ... the more I see the show, the less I like JD. JD is completely annoying.

And what the hell happened to Dr. Cox's hair? What is that - blonde highlights and a perm??? :huh:

I watched the first 2 seasons on NBC faithfully then lost track of it...glad to be caught up again thanks to Comedy Central, i effing love the show :up:

I can't decide who I like better...Dr. Cox or Janitor :hmm:

Love Scrubs. I didn't get into it until a few seasons ago, but we have all the seasons out on dvd and every time a new one comes out, we proceed to watch the whole thing straight through :reject:

Am glad to catch reruns now on Comedy Central and on I think channel 50 in my area, so it's back to back for an hour. pretty cool.

VertigoGal said:
did you know Elliot is Becky from Roseanne?
:shocked:

imdb tells me things I don't want to know.

Well, Becky 2.0

the original Becky came back after a few seasons I believe.

U2democrat said:
I watched the first 2 seasons on NBC faithfully then lost track of it...glad to be caught up again thanks to Comedy Central, i effing love the show :up:

I can't decide who I like better...Dr. Cox or Janitor :hmm:
Dr. Drinkstoomuch of course :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom