SCOTT WEILAND Threatens Another Magazine Writer, Vows To Stop Giving Interviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bunbury

Refugee
VELVET REVOLVER frontman Scott Weiland has penned an "open letter" to Revolver writer Andy Langer with regards to Langer's VR article which ran in the magazine's June 2004 issue. Weiland's letter reads as follows:

"Dearest Andy Langer,

"I would love the opportunity to speak to you further, you fucking kiss-ass pussy sycophant bitch. Do you make common practice of licking the assholes of rock stars, only to walk away to a safe distance? Wait till a man's back is turned then print a headline like that? Do you? Well, you know what half-man? My studio is in Burbank, the same place where you met me, interviewed me, and kissed my ass, you fucking worthless piece of journalist shit. Five days a week! I'll be there bitch! No more interviews, you're all a bunch of fucking kiss-ass pussy turncoats.

"PS: Oh, by the way, you wanna know about fucking drugs? Fucking try them yourself!"

So much hate:huh:

i don't blame him, really. yeah, he's fucked up, and he's a celebrity which means that he's going to get questioned and have to deal with people like that. but i don't blame him for being pissed off.

on a side note, the velvet revlover stuff i heard kicked my ass more than a little. :up:

IWasBored said:

on a side note, the velvet revlover stuff i heard kicked my ass more than a little. :up:

I haven't really decided if I like them or not. The first time I heard the song I didn't like it at all. All I could hear was the music of Guns N Roses with STP's vocals. I could see easily hear either group...G N R or STP in the song. Does that makes sense? But the more I hear it the more I want to hear it. :hmm: I guess I'm having a hard time explaining what I mean but there's something about it that keeps me from changing the channel when I hear the song.

no, i definetly know what you mean. it took me a few listens to make up my mind, but i decided that it could sound worse, and as far as the STP aspect goes, it doesn't sound too much like shangriladeda, and the gnr part doesn't sound too much like long-ass solo shit.

kind of how i feel about audioslave. i like it, it's good stuff, but to some extent i will never get past that part completly.

Yeah I have a friend that was huge Rage fan and couldn't get passed the vocals on Audioslave to really enjoy it even though he was also Soundgarden fan. I was a huge Soundgarden fan and not really into Rage at all so I guess as far as Audioslave goes to me it sounds more like Soundgarden than anything but really more just Chris Cornell with a different band.

i love tom morrello's guitar work, so my biggest let down was that i was expecting more experimentation from him. not like i could figure out how to experiment more than he does, but i figured he'd find a way...being tom morrello and all. but yeah, the vocals...if i actually owned the album i'd probably have a slightly different opionion, but from just hearing it i was just a little disappointed.

I'd love for them to release another album and see what else they could do. I'd pretty much buy anything from Chris Cornell so I'm just glad to see he's still making music. :drool: I love his voice.

i'd probably buy it if they released another album because this time i'd be smart enough to avoid hype and stuff. i learned my lesson, pearl jam's 'riot act' was tainted in such a way, too.

chris cornell's voice :up:

VELVET REVOLVER KICKS ARSS !they just played a show in LA. this sunday. may 9th(i missed it, mothers day)

slither (not a classic) but kicks arss, set me free kicks arss.
and now ill kick all your arsses.

Back
Top Bottom