Scott Walker's(U2 adores him) new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
This thread is like looking at tabloid magazines. You know you shouldn't bother with them because the content is utter crap. But then you end up opening the rag mag in the checkout aisle anyway.

:|

:yes:

LastEdgeOnEarth said:

The only thing "joyful" about you squirt, is that the kids on the playground used to call you "Large Marge"!

WTF is your problem?

This is completely out of line. Not to mention completely childish...

Last edited:
*trying to be nice*

Insulting mofo and joyful in the same thread? You really have no idea what you're doing around here. These members are two of the most respected, beloved, musically open-minded people on this board.

Maybe you should read around Bang and Clatter and get a feel for the place before you go starting any more threads and insulting people.

I'll repeat myself: Scott Walker is actually a good listen; the Antony comparison melon brought up isn't too far off if you enjoy that sort of stuff.

It's a pity this so-and-so had to be the one to point your attention to him though.

Dalton said:

He can barely string a coherent sentence together … or perhaps his grasp of the English language is just too avant-garde for me to understand?

:lmao:

This thread is amazing.

I can't believe some of the rudeness in this thread. Come on, you guys. Totally ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom