Scott Stapp on Bill O'Riley...HAHAHAHAHAHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I think Scott needed to think before he even got on that show last night. He got shot down big time....like most people on that show.

If you didn't see it, I'll briefly summarize.

Bill feels that some music(ICP, marilyn manson, etc) corrupts kids minds.

Scott felt that was the minority of music. He felt that since his band and others like them give out such a positive vibe that they're much more influential on children. Scott used the album sales to back it up......but

O'Riley said he had a point, but that type of music is not targeted to youth, and the type of "bad" music is geared right at children who have "issues" and that was his whole beef on that.

Well, Scott didn't have too much to say after that, mainly cause he figured out that he was wrong.

there is really no point to this post, but then there really was no point to having Scott on O'Riley last night. Since I had to suffer(I couldn't find the remote, and I am NOT going to get up and change it manually), I felt you call could suffer too.
biggrin.gif

it was a classic.

Stapp: um, ahhhhh, ummmm, ahhh, positive music, ummmm, aahhhh, I think i'm jesus....uam...ahhhhh.

O'Riley: you're wrong, and you're not gonna change my mind. get out and your music sucks.

smile.gif

Beal-- I thought I was the only one that saw that! Oh it sucks. Scott was like "I just wanted to uhhhhh come on your show to ahhhhh say that some music is mmmmm positive music." O'Reilly "I know. but Manson isn't positive." Scott "No uhhhhh he ahhhhh isn't." The guy couldn't talk his way out of a freakin' paper bag! Has he ever done an interview? Did he have a point? Dear God, it was bad!

Ok, what the didn't put in that transcript was

ahhhh, ummmmm, hmmmmm, ahhhh, ummmmmm. I guess they didn't want to show how hard it was to follow on tv.

The interview still goes to show that Stapp didn't have a bloody clue as to what he was talking about.

"I'M HERE TO BRING HOPE. ME AND MY BANDMATES WILL SAVE THE EARTH WITH MY POWERFUL EDDIE VEDDER LIKE VOICE, AND JUSTIN'S MONSTEROUS POWER CORDS."

thanks scott, take me higher master

Back
Top Bottom