Scott Stapp Goes to Denny's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
http://www.livejournal.com/users/tomluv/13923.html

Pictures:

http://www.supload.com/free/scott2.jpg/view/
http://www.supload.com/free/scott-205965.jpg/view/

My favourite part:

To keep him there as long as possible, groups of girls keep going over to him and flirting and trying to find out what he's doing in Gainesville. Cast arm boy even printed out Scott Stapp's headshot and goes over to ask him to sign it. You'd think that would be an obvious sign that he was being tricked, but apparently Creed is cocky enough to think that people regularly carry around his photograph everywhere like it's an American Express card.

:lmao:

I really hate the word "punk'd," though. :mad:

BrownEyedBoy said:
That's just mean. :|
So was inflicting "With Arms Wide Open" upon the world.

THERE ARE NO SAINTS. THIS IS REALITY, MATE. IT'S CRUEL AND IT'S HEARTLESS, BUT YOU CAN'T JUST DENY IT. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THAT PILE OF GOO THAT USED TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND'S FACE, YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON.

Ahhh... Scott Stapp... my loathe for you as a human being has never been greater... To think, that I had almost forgotten about what a douchebag he is/was, and how horrible his music is/was. I might need to go into therapy just from the memory of that damn Bullets video. That, and the creepy face-tree-of-life.

Interesting that the only photo taken didn't come out cause the flash didn't work.
I smell BS.
As much as I'd like to believe the story, I think its made up.

Anyway, so the guy who was so spiritually affected by The Passion of the Christ is now hightailing it to Gainesville to tag a piece of ass he met in an airport bar. And he's having his ghettotastic hootchie skanky Jersey girl sleaze of a sister drive him. Yes, Creed is making his sister drive him to the Gainesville Denny's for a booty call.

Last edited:
Creed: "Do you have an accoustic guitar with you in Gainesville?"
Her: "Um, yeah."
Creed: "Good, maybe you can help me write my new hit single!"
Me, after hearing the story: "I applaud your ability not to vomit at that."

That story is the best thing I have read in years.

I think it was fairly mean too, but I also know that he is a douchebag in real life and has treated friends of mine like shit. He had it coming to him, and I think it's good for everyone to get told what's up at some point in their lives. He's always thought he was awesome, even before Creed was famous and was little more than a Pearl Jam cover band in Tallahassee. He should have known better and been more responsible as a public figure of some acclaim.

Wow, that's really funny. Amazing that they pulled it off with so many people in on it.

That was a bit mean but funny!

So did Creed really kick him out? Or did they just disband altogether? Either way it's good cos we won't be hearing Scott Vedder's voice anymore I guess. :madspit:

who cares if it was mean? noone died.

it's all about good times, ladies and gentlemen!

let the good times roll! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THEM!!!!!! LET THEM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
who cares if it was mean? noone died.

it's all about good times, ladies and gentlemen!

let the good times roll! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THEM!!!!!! LET THEM ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

*whispers in ear*

Zoomy, I'd like to inform you that you're insane.

:wave:

one4u2 said:
After rereading, I think it's BS! First of all there is no such thing as the Dennys police :lol:

My brother used to work third shift at Denny's and there were always police there since Denny's was one of the few places open when bars closed.

Why is the guy with the cast wearing a hospital gown at a Denny's?
I think someone had some random fan pictures of Stapp and made the story up.

True or not it is so utterly plausible and funny that it can only be accepted as gospel truth.

As much as the mean, nasty side of me would love to believe this story is true, why was his sister driving him to Denny's? Did he lose his license because of drunk driving or something?

Bono's shades said:
As much as the mean, nasty side of me would love to believe this story is true, why was his sister driving him to Denny's? Did he lose his license because of drunk driving or something?

Because's he's a star, don't you know that?? ;) Stars don't drive!

Just kidding. It's plausible that his license is revoked.

Back
Top Bottom