Scott Stapp falls off...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't take pleasure in seeing anyone self-destruct, no matter how much I may dislike the person or their music. The music really doesn't matter at this point...he's a father and I hope for his son's sake, he gets his shit together.

what a koon.

maybe this will be the end of creed.

now if this would only happen to nickelback, default, bon jovi, theory of a deadman, matchbox twenty three doors down, staind and all that other shitty corporate rock, radio might become tolerable again.

one thing about the music buisness these days:
if you're in a band, you CANNOT show up for a gig wasted, act like a fucking idiot, not sing or play well, and expect there to be no consequences.
label honchos don't have time for this.
hard working fans who pay tons of money to see you don't have time for this.
concert promoters don't have time for this.

and:
music journalists and entertainment reporters LOVE to report on this stuff, because people will buy it; therefore, this story will be everywhere.

funny thing that music buisness: if you make it and are responsible, you can have a great life (i.e.: U2).
if you make it and fuck up, the sharks will eat your eyeballs as your ass is sliding down the ladder faster than a gunshot (i.e.: g n' r, stp, mariah....et. al.)

:|

Heh, Creed's on the radio right now...funny.

Anyway, man, I had no idea this was happening to him.

Don't newcomers to the music industry pay attention to music history? Don't they take note of the fact that this kind of behavior is how other musicians' careers have failed and how some of them have wound up dead, and at young ages, too?

I hope he fixes things and saves himself from the fate of others who did things like this.

Angela

I'll have to try and get in the Smoking Gun's archives but back in May Creed postponed their tour because of a car accident Scott Stapp was involved in. But there was no accident report filed and rumors that he was really in rehab. i don't like the music but really, get your ass in gear and sober up.

boy there are some hateful people out there (referring to the link thread)

everyone loses it sometimes, he just picked the wrong time, i do hope there is enough loving support around him, help him get his head back on straight

you know, not to gossip, but he divorced his wife a little while ago, probably not in the most stable place...

sigh

Back
Top Bottom