Scott Baio is 46 & Pregnant????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultravioletluvv

Refugee
Omg, why am I not surprised? The Soup had joked about it, but I just saw the preview for it.

Stop the Insanity!!!!!!

Is this the same thing as the show he was supposed to do that had us watching him trying to end his bachelor ways?

Just trying to figure out what this thread is about.

:hmm:

His baby was just born recently. Apparently they taped the whole thing for this new stupid reality show. And it's gonna be called "Scott Baio is 46 & Pregnant".

He recently got married to the girl he was considering marrying on Scott Baio is 45 & Single (or whatever it was called). The baby was just born too. So maybe now that there is a 'season 2', it will end with the marriage/birth of the baby

:shifty:

BonoFox1 said:
^Yes it is an actual reality show on VH1 and dear GOD HELP US!!!..Im sure the majority of these shows are scripted, either that or Im ignorant to people being that stupid :lol:

this show is painfully scripted. Between the awful acting and his incredibly annoying voice, I had a hard time watching this one. I think the whole show was a set up anyways. It took him 45 years to settle down and he had to have his final few months of singlehood turned into a reality show? :huh:

:down: stooooooooopid! :mad:

and to think that I used to have a crush on him when I was a kid watching Happy Days :madwife:

Don't feel bad, Lila, I also watched it. I'd heard they had a baby girl & got married last w/e I believe. Maybe Baio really needs the money or something. I'm dying to know whatever happened to that horrible friend of his, Johnny. Ugh!

I watched the first season finale and is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling the pregnancy wasn't "unplanned".
I don't know about you other posters, but I get a REAL weird, gut feeling about the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom