School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
trust me when you are out of school and in the "real world" you'll be wishing to be back in school.....

I've heard from so many people that school is better than "the real world" that it scares me! After having a full time job this summer, I can't wait to go back.

u2er, I moved twice when I was younger (once in grade school and once before high school). It's scary not to know anyone at first, but you make friends and it all works out. You just have stay strong during those first couple of hard days/weeks.

daisybean said:
trust me when you are out of school and in the "real world" you'll be wishing to be back in school.....

I actually can't wait to get out into the real world. I'm looking forward to it. And Lemon, I've done it before too.. at the end of 8th grade and I went to that school my whole 9th grade year and the end of it was fun. And btw today sucked.. this school is huge, I'm never gonna make friends.. :slant: hell.. I never even saw the same person twice all day! :banghead: :sad:

don't worry u2er...just go to school naked tomorrow. they'll never forget you! :D

and the boys will love you hehe.

oh and btw college sucks my left buttcheek *grabs your face and shakes it* so stay in high school as long as you can. you gotta treasure it....you dooooooooo........

...ehh that didn't work. mainly cuz he was saying why elementary school was better than high school. which it is. it gets suckier each year. i do remember freshman year of high school rocking my socks. but freshman year of college was horrible with stupid professors that are like "look at me! i don't know anything! i dropped out of school in...well, preschool!" we had to tell our math teacher she was doing a problem wrong. and tell her why it was wrong. :rolleyes:

My schools days are long gone, I miss wearing my white and blue uniform, I miss having to memorize poems, I miss recess, I miss the smell of new pencils and erasers...Where did time go?
I'm now school shopping for my childen, all 3 them are starting new stages, new schools for two of them, new friends, bigger challenges.
My baby is starting kindergarten, he's so ready for it, I'll be the one crying.
Well in a way I'm going to school too.:)

Back
Top Bottom