Scary Photo Of The Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Um, I assume he's dressed like that because he'll look like that for the play. I hope that's not just his new look...

What is that-Blue Man Group meets freakyscaryclown? :hmm:

Rosie O'Donnell, left, puckers up for a kiss with Boy George in New York, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2003. O'Donnell, producer of the upcoming Broadway musical 'Taboo,' held a news conference with George, the show's star, lyricist and composer, to talk about thier new show. (AP Photo/Ed Bailey)

capt.1062608251.people_o_donnell_george_nyr105.jpg

A couple years ago I saw him on BBC America doing some interview, bald and in extreme makeup.. I think it was silver and black (or possibly white). :der:

i laugh, but only to hide my true fear of that picture. words cannot describe how scary it is.

Angela Harlem said:
:lol: the whites of his eyes are glowing...

after swearing up and down i'd never look at this pic again, i had to check the whites of his eyes. they look kinda pink to me. scary pink eyes with extreme makeup, plus someone saying he looks like needle guy in hellraiser....oh god bad image bad image:no:

icelle said:

after swearing up and down i'd never look at this pic again, i had to check the whites of his eyes. they look kinda pink to me. scary pink eyes with extreme makeup, plus someone saying he looks like needle guy in hellraiser....oh god bad image bad image:no:

we can compromise and call it opalescant :lol:

Back
Top Bottom