Scariest Movie Ev-ah!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
I think I have to see these leprechaun movies :hmm::lol:

I've only seen a bit of one a long time ago at a friend's house, but from what I recall, and what I've read about them, they're so stupid and bad that it's funny. Would be the perfect kind of movie to watch while being all "Mystery Science Theater" throughout, if you will :D.

Angela

BonosBaby12 said:

Just discovered that H20 is going to be playing on FX at 7pm (Central Time). Makes no sense at all to have skipped part 7 on AMC! In fact AMC isn't even showing part 8 but FX is :hmm:
Thanks for the heads up........I think I will toss a tape in and then watch H20 later

Instead of showing 5 again they should have shown the original again

Showgirls - almost scared me to gayness (I know.. I know... you dont turn gay...)

Elizabeth Berkeley - :shocked:

Gina Gershon - :wink:

That's on VH1 right now! It's so awful, you can't NOT love it.

Plus, watching it on basic cable is hilarious - digital bikinis! :lol:

kellyahern said:

Have you gone to this year's Halloween Horror Nights at Universal? My sister went through a "The Thing" haunted house.

The end of The Blair Witch Project freaked me out too. The first two Alien movies are scary to me.

I can't really name a favorite scary movie, because I don't like scarry movies :reject:.

I did go to HHN and that was the first house I went to.

It was absolutely badass, I loved it.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I did go to HHN and that was the first house I went to.

It was absolutely badass, I loved it.

I went to Universal for a couple of Halloweens and we did the Halloween Horror Nights thing, which was a blast.

The last year I went I remember there was a Mummy and a psycho ward house - the psycho ward one was scary as shit.

Back
Top Bottom