Say It Isn't So!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
*gasp* N' Syncer Lance Bass' mission to space is officially off! Apparently his sponsers could not come up with the money needed.

i was thinking maybe if we all came together, we could forgo donations to Interference and instead sponser this poor kid's flight. How 'bout it? I think he only needs about $20 million or so. Come on folks, open your hearts and your wallets for a worthy cause. Any other suggestions on how we could raise the money? Maybe we could have people bidding for a date with Diamond?

Last edited:
That's too bad for him though. Going into space was a dream for him, and he has put a lot of time and effort into this.

Bonochick said:
That's too bad for him though. Going into space was a dream for him, and he has put a lot of time and effort into this.

yes, Bonochick, i also have a lot of lofty dreams myself, but because i'm just a "regular jane", i will most likely never come close to attaining them. you do realise the only reason he's even made it that far, don't you? if he really wants to go up into space so badly, let him do it the old fashioned way.....by becoming a legitimate astronaut. otherwise, as mentioned, he could have forked over his own money. shit, i'd rather see sponsers and corporations fork over money for what i would deem a worthy cause...and to have Lance Bass go up into space sure as hell isn't one (that's unless they keep him up there permanantly).

Bonochick said:

oh come on! everyone has dreams! everyone sees their dreams fail! its life! the fact is, he wasnt an astronaut, AND he could prolly pay for the flight out of his OWN pocket if he really wanted to go!

oh boohoo, poor boy could go to space for free. i dont know what kind of dreams you people have, but that sounds like insanity.

On david letterman the other night, they had the 'know your current events' quiz thingy and the question was, 'what bad news did music fans receive this past week?' (or whenever it was) - answer, of course was something like, 'lance bass will not be sent to space...'
Maybe you had to see it...:uhoh: It was funny, I promise...:reject:

Thats suxs that he cant go but it kinda of funny bc it proves that you cant just be famous in order to go to space. Ya actually have to know what your doing to go!

N'suck my *&^%

well it seems like there is a real god Justice on small , green , angry planet called Earth .

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :up: :up: :rolleyes: :dance:

Brooke-
Umm..a few questions-

1-Who would take his place in the band while he was in space?

2- You dont think I would b 'pimped off' to furthur his cause?
My prices for my Jeeps might b cheap but IAM not CHEAP.:angry:

thank u
-diamond-

Zoomerang96 said:

oh come on! everyone has dreams! everyone sees their dreams fail! its life! the fact is, he wasnt an astronaut, AND he could prolly pay for the flight out of his OWN pocket if he really wanted to go!

oh boohoo, poor boy could go to space for free. i dont know what kind of dreams you people have, but that sounds like insanity.

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom