Say it ain't so Cookie Monster!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't even know they were still making Sesame Street episodes.
Personally, I think they should explain on the show how Cookie Monster can eat so many cookies yet retain his thin figure. I attribute to high metabolism on his part, good genes, and the fact that he's a monster probably makes him more active and such. That should help kids learn.

bert2.jpg

fah said:
:hmm:

Let me see...kids are obese because of the cookie monster

I've never noticed the gun toting, drug using, cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking muppet and some kids have problems with these too....

:banghead:

Next time I see it, I must watch out for this one:lol:

Don't want your kids to eat biscuits (cookies) then don't buy them - easy!:|

fah said:
:hmm:

Let me see...kids are obese because of the cookie monster

I've never noticed the gun toting, drug using, cigarette smoking, alcohol drinking muppet and some kids have problems with these too....

:banghead:

you must have missed the st. valentine's special, featuring a dog muppet named al cabone. he and his posse went around shooting up rival speakeasies, bootlegging liquor, and was never seen without a cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

i didn't see it myself, actually, but my little brother said all the kids on the playground were playing cops and gangsters instead of cops and robbers after that episode.

I think the answer is for U2 to appear on Sesame Street.

Yes, I do.

If R.E.M. can perform 'Shiny Happy Monsters' why can't U2 perform and perhaps talk to Cookie Monster about his problem with cookies.

kellyahern said:
It's nice to know I have an excuse for my weight struggles over the years - it was all Cookie Monster's fault.

:|

My sister wrote me this response:

" I'm just waiting until Cookie Monster cracks under the pressure. He'll start hording and hiding cookies, eating them in secret, all the while telling his friends, "No, me no eat cookies. Me have no idea why diet not working." And then the very special episode...

"Me have something to tell friends on Sesame Street. Me (sob) Bulimic!!! Hey, what that? COOKIE! AMM-AMM-AMM-AMM!!! (puke)"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom