Say it Aint So, Boy George !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Taken from the NY Daily News 10/10

Oh, boy, was George in a hurry to get home.
Faster than you can hum "Karma Chameleon," the androgynous '80s icon Boy George left a cocaine charge behind and hopped on the first plane he could get to London.

The Culture Club singer, who was charged after cops found drugs in his luxury Little Italy loft, was uncharacteristically tight-lipped when he arrived at Heathrow Airport yesterday.

"I am not speaking to anybody about it," George, 44, told reporters. "Don't ask me any questions, because you are not going to get any answers at all."

The coke was discovered after Boy George (born George O'Dowd) called 911 to report a burglary at 3:14 a.m. Friday, police said. Cops arrived to find a woman and George "stoned out of his gourd," a source said, and 14 bags of cocaine lying on a table. George was charged with both drug possession and making a false report of a break-in.

His lawyer ridiculed the charges, saying the singer has hordes of friends who might have left the drugs in his apartment.

my idol does coke?:shifty: :rant:

I am devestated

I am taking my Culture Club poster off my wall, I am cancelling my membership to the Boy George Fan club, and stepping down as lead singer of Karma Camelion (the culture club tribute band):mad:

Numb1075 said:
...and stepping down as lead singer of Karma Camelion (the culture club tribute band):mad:

Aw man, but I was going to see one of your gigs in December! :sad:

Ass. :angry:

Numb1075 said:
Cops arrived to find a woman and George "stoned out of his gourd," a source said, and 14 bags of cocaine lying on a table.

Why was a woman with him? :wink:

capt.lon80210091311.britain_boy_george_lon802.jpg

is it just me smashing my head against a brickwall in shock at the stupidity of a person who would invite the police to their home when there's a substantial amount of coke sitting on the table? i mean there's wasted and there's wasted but that's a whole new level of plain and simple stupidity.

FizzingWhizzbees said:
is it just me smashing my head against a brickwall in shock at the stupidity of a person who would invite the police to their home when there's a substantial amount of coke sitting on the table? i mean there's wasted and there's wasted but that's a whole new level of plain and simple stupidity.

Some people in my county called the cops to report an unruly guest and when the cops showed up these people had pot plants growing in their house...in plain view. :rolleyes: :laugh:

wow, Robert Smith doesn't seem so old and fat anymore after looking at that B.G. picture.

talk about busted. in more ways than one, apparently...

A man called the cops near where I live to report that this wife stole his marijuana plants. Turns out he just misplaced them, and the police found them for him. And both of them got arrested.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom