saw the darkness live !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
april 17 and 18 shows in LA hollywood.
on the 17th i got a great view from the balcony ,and then on the 18th i was standing to the left right next to the speakers fucking loud:drool: justin and dan are brilliant guitar players.i was standing infront of dan but they were these 4 chicks infront of me:eyebrow:
what can i say about the show:drool: how about , i rocked my arss off at both shows, i also met the band after the show before they left.(WE had to wait like 2 hours) i did not say much but before justin left i said LATER MATE and he turned around and said see you later(or something like that)
so i just got a darkness poster that is rocking on my wall. they said they will be back in september cant wait:drool:
this has to be the best thing i have been to other than being in a velvet revolver video which is the best thing ever!and hanging out with slash ,scott the the rest of the gang!

i saw thwm in january and i had a great time. they were very entertaining and i laughed my ass off the whole show.

how many rock shows have you gone too which have sotume changes. :lol:

only justin changed his clothes. the cat suit rocks:drool:
i know some make fun of them but my god do they rock or what.
they played all off their songs off permission to land. and i knew every single one which made it more enjoyable.

im sorry tom but every song on permission to lands rocks!
love is only a feeling sounds soo good live!
they ended their set with love on the rocks. another great tune!
justin also played some AC/DC licks! he also has an amazing voice and can they play their instruments or what:drool:
i dont see any other bands that can do this all we have are some punk bands playing power cords:mad: and singers that cant sing for shit. or some pop rock bands with rhythm guitar and slow songs.
this is the real deal MACHCHO!

Glad that they are good live, I wasn't sure what they'd belike.

I'll be seeing them in the Summer @ Reading Fest! looking forward to it!

Lucky u getting to meet them as well :)

JUSTIN does this thing. he sits on someones shoulders(security maby) and goes through the crowd and playes his guitar solo.
well he came my way and i patted his leg(a way of saying..... great job):drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom