Saw III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

Okay, now I HAVE to see it. :uhoh:

When I saw the second one, I almost had to leave the theater as I was watching the first scene (where the key was behind his eye)...because I was seriously afraid I was going to throw up. :yikes:

I'm sure I'll see it eventually. I have no idea what attracts me to these kinds of movies, but I see them all. I guess with this one I'm wondering how the first two could ever be topped (in terms if nastiness).

It was definitely more gory than the first two movies. Delicious gruesome deaths :drool::drool::drool:

It looks like the Saw movies are on their way to having 83 sequels. Last weekend's box office showing has prompted the writing of Saw 4 and it's set to be released next Halloween.

better than the first two. the goriest, grosses movie i've ever seen. i mean, the goriest part wasn't even the crazy contraptions that the people are stuck in! i stood up after the movie and almost threw up . fantastic :up:

umm...don't mean to be the devil's advocate here,
but this was the worst Saw film of them all, and certainly one of the worst films I've ever seen. I'm not even talking about it being gory which it was as was expected but there certainly was nothing new and it was by faaar the most unimaginative, uncreative, written in 5 minutes kind of film. There was certainly no twist at the end or anything to tie together or to redeem the 2 hours of suckiness.
Certainly the movie I would recommend to someone who can't think of a better way to waste 10 dollars.

F-

What e2u said. I thought it was really, really bad. There was meant to be a 'twist', but it really doesn't deserve that title. If you like seeing bones being broken and general carnage and not much more, then it's fantabulous.

Just saw this tonite and I still feel sick :barf:

So how is there gonna be a Saw 4 if those two peeps are dead?

Did see this movie , and was actually more pleased by the story and all , there is a good story arc , but with the whole thing , that chick doing all the things , It wasn't very like scary as being done by Jigsaw himself

Plus bout the deaths , don't know if it's coz of I'm in med school , but wasn't very .......... Sure there are some strong stuff , like the chains scene and the death of that detective .........

But in overall nothing really strong , I was actually curious how would the Cross thing would turn out ........ and the surgery scene , don't know , but seems the camera was afraid to show too much , it were only very quick shots

And the ending , there was a nice turn off , but still a way too much crrraaapppppyyy ending

Certainly wasn't worth the money , much better If I had downloaded the thing

I haven't seen it yet, though I loved the first 2. I d/l a bootleg off the newsgroups but it was so crappy I just didn't bother...I've just moved and my wife wants nothing to do with the Saw movies so I don't really have a chance to go :(

elevation2u said:
umm...don't mean to be the devil's advocate here,
but this was the worst Saw film of them all, and certainly one of the worst films I've ever seen.

I agree that its the worst of the three, I was excellent II was pretty good , III was...well still Good, but not as good...and at times I thought A little over the top.

Back
Top Bottom