Saturday Night Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
YLB...can you use your skillz to see if you can find a Ferrell sketch with Charlie Sheen, where Ferrell is the actual TGI Friday???

I've never heard of that sketch, which is never a good sign to finding it, but I'll try.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I've never heard of that sketch, which is never a good sign to finding it, but I'll try.

Yeah, it was a throw away sketch...but it was the one in that show where Ferrell tried to make his cast mates laugh.....I loved it.

This appears to be over an hour of the best of Will Farrell. The first clip was funny, and I'm on the second one, which is the Blue Oyster Cult skit with Christopher Walken

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/59530/detail/

cowbell.gif

SNL :happy: and being on here I missed it. Oh well I'll see reruns later. I think I love SNL more than life itself :crazy: no not really.

No spoken words said:

Yeah, it was a throw away sketch...but it was the one in that show where Ferrell tried to make his cast mates laugh.....I loved it.

He did one when he hosted that killed me, where he was a Bond-type villain with an eyepatch and white suit that does commercials for Jaguar cars.

"Do you enjoy luxury..."

LemonMacPhisto said:

He did one when he hosted that killed me, where he was a Bond-type villain with an eyepatch and white suit that does commercials for Jaguar cars.

"Do you enjoy luxury..."

I do not recall that, but it already sounds funny.

I loved when I read that he'd go over the top, on purpose, with one sketch per show, to crack his cast mates up. I always thought he did, but also thought I was likely imagining it.

Omg, that Huckabee segment was hysterical, I was crying through it!

He's hilarious! Too bad he and his policies are batshit crazy.

And Fey disses Scientology!! Bitches get stuff done! :love:

Annnd, the record of Weekend Update being the best part of the show continues.

Even though I would've had to move to Europe if Huckabee had actually had a chance at becoming president, I really like that guy. He can really poke fun at himself, and he's actually funny.

Best part: Tina Fey with "Rush Limbaugh, the Jeff Conaway of right-wing radio..":lmao:

No spoken words said:

I do not recall that, but it already sounds funny.

I loved when I read that he'd go over the top, on purpose, with one sketch per show, to crack his cast mates up. I always thought he did, but also thought I was likely imagining it.

This sketch never made it on the air, but it's one of my favorites of his:

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Unreleased-Will-Ferrell-Skit.html

Old Prospector ftw.

Ohhhh, cinnamon and gravy!

Another great recurring sketch, Tracy Morgan's Astronaut Jones. Great stuff, but not as great as Uncle Jemimah's Pure Mash Liquor.

NSW - you were looking for a clip with Sheen & Ferrell? A specific one? There was a few seconds of one (in the link I posted before) of Sheen delivering baby Ferrell (at about 22:00 minute mark). Now watching a Jeopardy skit

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:
Oh my gosh!! Milkshake/There Will Be Blood Sketch, FTW.:lmao:

Now I'm exciting. I paused for a bit to talk to my lady friend.

Lila64 said:
Watching Alec Baldwin as Charles Nelson Reilly, Inside The Actor's Studio

and Ferrell's Lipton is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom