Saturday Night!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing laundry. Dad and I are also watching TV and playing with the dogs and cats.

I am coloring my hair and taking it easy tonight. I stayed out until 4AM this morning after being on the road all week. :yawn: I need to clean my closet and sort clothes to give away so I can have the apt management come in and fix my closet.

I've worked all day; I just finished a lengthy report with 33 different logged attachments; I think I'll head down to The Block in mid-OC...my son's tending bar tonight so I think its time he pays back his Daddy... :yes:

BAW and Mrs. Edge are in San Diego so I guess I'll have to drink for 3. :up:

Well, I'm posting here on a Saturday night, so it doesn't look like anything really exciting is going to happen. But I an exchanging bawdy band stories with some friends in a chat room, so that's kind of fun (The Church, my favorite band is just finishing up their US tour...now we're coming down off the high of having seen and yakked with them).

as most saturday nights, i'm home. watched trading spaces, fell asleep on the sofa watching tv. watching the movie "a league of their own" now on tv. going to go back to cleaning my bedroom in a bit. then shower, and go to bed early. i have to work tomorrow :sigh:

i stayed home and watched hockey on tv while downloading music. then i labeled the music because everything must be compulsivly labeled.

i figured it was better than going to see some crappy bands (besides...the crappy bands cost 3 bucks to go see).

Last edited:
I watched college basketball. Tried to write a song (failed), spent "quality time" w/ the woman, now I'm drinking a beer, listening to my headphones, & wandering the boring internet.

Oh, and this afternoon I clean the toilet.

Last edited:
its dinner time on sunday here now.
but last night was super exciting, consisting of dinner, some lame arsed foot presentation for the guys, then home to watch sydney simply HAND OVER a win to brisbane.
:mad:

good to see some things never damn well change :angry:

/sidetrack

Mr. BAW said:
I've worked all day; I just finished a lengthy report with 33 different logged attachments; I think I'll head down to The Block in mid-OC...my son's tending bar tonight so I think its time he pays back his Daddy... :yes:

BAW and Mrs. Edge are in San Diego so I guess I'll have to drink for 3. :up:

Well, I'm back....uhhh.. semi-:drunk: but all is good....(check my spelling)

Went to Ricky's (he;s such a good boy;he even fed his Dad...with drinks...then he got off early and we walked to another bar and then we drank, and drank, and well, you know.....

I called BAW's hotel and apparently work them up! come on girls, its only 11:30...ok, time go to bed, cause I have to work tomorrow...we'll see you next Saturday. Mr. B

Back
Top Bottom