Sarah McLachlan Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Looks like the tour will begin in August, some venues already have tickets on sale, many are doing online pre-sales tomorrow morning. I've never done a pre-sale, what exactly does that mean? I can get tickets early as long as I am willing to buy them online? :hyper:

Wow, that's pretty much touring a year after you release an album. You dont see that too often.

Ooooooo she will also be perfoming at the Grammys :)

And I just checked her site, tour starts July 5 in Seattle...

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
Looks like the tour will begin in August, some venues already have tickets on sale, many are doing online pre-sales tomorrow morning. I've never done a pre-sale, what exactly does that mean? I can get tickets early as long as I am willing to buy them online? :hyper:

Pre-sale buyers are sometimes members of fanclubs or certain credit card holders. BEWARE - with presale purchasing through ticketmaster there are sometimes larger service fee charges. If you are a member of the fanclub this means you may have had to purchase some sort of premiun membership to buy tickets. If you check out both Sting and David Bowie's web sites they both offer this kind of service with a price.

I recently went to see David Bowie. Although I am a fan I did not join the fan club thus I was not able to purchase the pre-sale tickets. I bought my tickets on line through ticketmaster as soon as they went on sale to the general public. I was lucky to get good seats in the lower bowl but several thousand tickets were clearly sold before they went on sale to the general public.

I bought 4 tickets, only mine and one other is claimed officially - the stupid things were $75 apiece, section D row 21 (about 3/4 of the way back on the floor to the right of the stage) :angry:

You lookin' for a ticket? :sexywink:

I would like to see her perform. She's coming here in late July, and tickets go onsale tomorrow morning. Does she put on a good show???? I'm really thinking about going to the concert...

:ohmy:

I saw her in a relatively small venue back in '96 or '97, don't know how she is in a bigger setting - anyone catch her at Lilith Fair? Overall she is a great live performer :up:

I got tickets yesterday

The only time I've seen her in concert was last Dec, in a radio station Christmas show. It was in a very small place and I was in the 6th row. Her voice is just as good live, and I must say she's even prettier in person :)

Back
Top Bottom