Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pencil it in for early January.

In the meantime, listen to my chart-topping Fire cover.
ooh, yay. i bought a lameass headset thing so i can actually chat with you guys. i know macs have built-in microphones, but as someone who's tried that, if you turn up your speakers to any audible level, where you can actually hear the person you're talking to, it echoes.

I've slept about nine hours in the last 48 hours. I'm surprised I;m still functioning, really.

You?

You're crazy. Can't sleep?

I slept up until noon today and then got up briefly for a bagel and went back to bed.
I feel like S-H-I-T. Dunno if it's a cold or a flu or what but it needs to get lost. And the damn medicine I've been taking for it knocks me out. What a pansy.

ooh, yay. i bought a lameass headset thing so i can actually chat with you guys. i know macs have built-in microphones, but as someone who's tried that, if you turn up your speakers to any audible level, where you can actually hear the person you're talking to, it echoes.

I'll use my Mac's inbuilt mic, but I think it'll be OK since I use headphones, so cranking up that volume shouldn't be a problem.

You're crazy. Can't sleep?

I slept up until noon today and then got up briefly for a bagel and went back to bed.
I feel like S-H-I-T. Dunno if it's a cold or a flu or what but it needs to get lost. And the damn medicine I've been taking for it knocks me out. What a pansy.

Couldn't fucking sleep. Especially not on the Sydney-Brisbane train with goddamn bogans across the aisle. Oh man, I have an epic rant about the state of rail transport in this country coming up.

No fun. Get well soon! Though it may be a good excuse to dodge Christmas bullshit ...

Couldn't fucking sleep. Especially not on the Sydney-Brisbane train with goddamn bogans across the aisle. Oh man, I have an epic rant about the state of rail transport in this country coming up.

No fun. Get well soon! Though it may be a good excuse to dodge Christmas bullshit ...

:corn:

Oh yes, excellent excuse.
We made cookies and some candies the other night, but we have to finish it up all last minute tomorrow, provided I'm not feeling even worse by then.

I get this distinct feeling we won't be making it to Tangiwai.

I'm not sure whether to blame fatigue or the laptop having a combo of a crap keyboard and a hard-to-see screen.

Both, probably.
You could always just say you're drunkposting.
Or wait, no. Medsposting. Since I'm the one who makes good friends with the semicolon in place of an apostrophe when medicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom