Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grungy geese, Chass.

New thread is good to go. It'll be delicious, I promise.

(btw, I got everything that I want for Christmas :D)

Awesome. :up:

Since I got my laptop, I didn't get much else. But the whole family didn't do many presents this year. We'd seriously considered not doing presents at all.

Have a good night and a merry Christmas! :wave:

Okay, maybe I'm not gone yet. Instead I'm trying to use the giftcard I got from my aunt in lieu of what I asked her for, because apparently you can only buy it online now.

It was funny because I was opening my presents, and this one was clearly a gift card, and then she goes "That's your video game." and I go "Bwuh?" Because it was clearly NOT. So then she explained it.

It was funny because I was opening my presents, and this one was clearly a gift card, and then she goes "That's your video game." and I go "Bwuh?" Because it was clearly NOT. So then she explained it.

:laugh:

Yeah, I routinely end up with gift cards or money because my family couldn't find what I want in stores and ran out of time to order it online. My online orders usually come from New Zealand or the US, so they need to be prepared early to get things done on time.

Since I got my laptop, I didn't get much else. But the whole family didn't do many presents this year. We'd seriously considered not doing presents at all.
Yeah, my new monitor was my real present from my parents, but they got me a pretty shirt too to unwrap.

The biggest one I opened tonight though was my sewing machine.

My brother got a framed Madonna 45 from my aunt. He opened his presents before me, and I had a present the same shape, so I wondered for a moment if I had a framed U2 45, but my big box was just pajamas :lol:

But I really scored with this gift card! I already had $8 Amazon credit, and then the game I wanted was on sale, so I got something else too, and then I qualified for free shipping, so it was even less, and now I have $4 left on this giftcard still :up:

Yeah, my new monitor was my real present from my parents, but they got me a pretty shirt too to unwrap.

The biggest one I opened tonight though was my sewing machine.

My brother got a framed Madonna 45 from my aunt. He opened his presents before me, and I had a present the same shape, so I wondered for a moment if I had a framed U2 45, but my big box was just pajamas :lol:

But I really scored with this gift card! I already had $8 Amazon credit, and then the game I wanted was on sale, so I got something else too, and then I qualified for free shipping, so it was even less, and now I have $4 left on this giftcard still :up:

I think my laptop might just be counting as a birthday present too. For the first time in ages, I got no books at all! DVDs seemed to be the order of the day. Besides my laptop, nobody really got anybody anything really big. I think we just liked having some of the family together for a change.

Hah. I would've thought a Madonna 45 would be right up your alley too ...

I think my laptop might just be counting as a birthday present too. For the first time in ages, I got no books at all! DVDs seemed to be the order of the day. Besides my laptop, nobody really got anybody anything really big. I think we just liked having some of the family together for a change.

Hah. I would've thought a Madonna 45 would be right up your alley too ...
Yeah, I got four DVDs! And two books, and a CD :D

And yeah, I was jealous like whoa when he opened the 45. I'd so take a Madonna one too. But U2 would be more appropriate.

And this is post 1000 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom