Santa Claus, Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen it khan? Ben saw the original and Is just dying to see it now, but I have no idea what it's even REALLY about

:hug: i'm glad someone knows how i feel but it sucks that you have to deal with it too. my dad isn't even that considerate, to smoke near a window or something. hell, in the car he barely cracks the window, and then keeps his face straight ahead and such so that the window doesn't even matter if the smoke all heads towards my head. and when i had my apartment, i did the same thing. no smoking. it was easy since i had a little back yard sort of thing (i lived in a sort of townhouse, basically), but when i move out next time? it'll be an apartment apartment. he'll have to get in the elevator, go outside, and smoke. plus i don't allow smoking in my car. i have a feeling he won't come to visit me much, which is okay.

if anyone (i have friends who smoke too) ever complain about that shit, then they can pay my car note or rent. then it'll be their place and they can set the rules.

and i know what you mean about the nazi comment. i absolutely refuse to date a smoker, so really anything else seems like a better option.

The car thing - winding the window or all windows down all the way is useless as well. I've decided now that if mum wants to smoke when I'm driving, she can either wait or we can stop and she can get out.

I think, fortunately, my friends also don't care for smoking.

My friends at school who are in my film classes, all seem to smoke, so after class, while we're talking, I always get dragged into their little smoking circle. I might as well be a smoker as far as those times are concerned

It's for ben though. This is about as much as I can do for him as far as christmas presents are concerned.

Ugh it started five minutes ago, and we're still about that far from the house. Damn snow.

The car thing - winding the window or all windows down all the way is useless as well. I've decided now that if mum wants to smoke when I'm driving, she can either wait or we can stop and she can get out.

I think, fortunately, my friends also don't care for smoking.
true, true. my aunt smoked, she was a really considerate one and it was less noticeable with her. her cars always had a sunroof, so she'd keep it on a crack (even in the winter), blew her smoke out a crack in the window, and even kept a tea towel in her lap in case of flying ashes/extra warmth, i'm sure. my dad used to be more considerate but he's become an asshole with all this outlawing of smoking at work, restaurants, etc.

fuck, the ambulance is here, brb

Wow, you guys actually made it to a new thread without me this time.

Metservice forecast:

So, mainly a grey christmas but we might see some blue sky. It should be nicer than last year.
ha, and my first thought was "as in rain?" and then i thought of the stupid elvis song.

our christmas will likely be the same, just colder. i believe the rain we've got today is supposed to clear some time tomorrow. i hope so, because i hate when it's raining when i go to mass.

Looks like we're in for storms tomorrow. A "fuck you" to Christmas from the weather? I can support this.

ha, and my first thought was "as in rain?" and then i thought of the stupid elvis song.

our christmas will likely be the same, just colder. i believe the rain we've got today is supposed to clear some time tomorrow. i hope so, because i hate when it's raining when i go to mass.

It's not really christmas if it doesn't rain in Auckland...

So my mother's laptop has Firefox 3.

Firefox 2 is far, far superior to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom