San Diego Street Scene Music Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just can't believe i'm gonna see a tribe called quest! one of my all time fave hip-hop groups. AND of course...THE KILLERS!!! i can't seem to get enough of them lately. and having ben harper and foo fighters on the bill doesn't exactly hurt either. tix are only $55 for BOTH days! sweet!

let me get this straight:

Friday Ben Harper and Social D. Plus AFI, Tribe and Patti Smith.

Saturday: Foo Fighters, Jack J, Wyclef and Glove.

man i wish i was in the San Diego for that.

HOS make sure to catch the Social D set. Awesome live.

DiGi...i've seen Social D live before & yes they rawk! wouldn't think of missing `em this time! :wave:

K, how did I totally miss this thread about something going on in my neck of the woods?? :uhoh: Although there are some acts slated to appear that I wouldn't mind catching, I'm rather disappointed with this years Street Scene. They cut off a whole day from thier lineup. Sundays used to be the all ages day. Does this mean the Friday and Saturday events will no longer be the days of drunken debauchery? :sad: And what will happen to the local bands who used to able to get some side stage action? Anywho I'm gonna try to get in for free for at least one of the days.

Cleasai said:
K, how did I totally miss this thread about something going on in my neck of the woods?? :uhoh: Although there are some acts slated to appear that I wouldn't mind catching, I'm rather disappointed with this years Street Scene. They cut off a whole day from thier lineup. Sundays used to be the all ages day. Does this mean the Friday and Saturday events will no longer be the days of drunken debauchery? :sad: And what will happen to the local bands who used to able to get some side stage action? Anywho I'm gonna try to get in for free for at least one of the days.

Yeah, they fucked it up royally this year.
The regulars don't want to play it now, and they screwed up a chance at the Pixies. The PIXIES! When you have a chance at the Pixies, you don't screw that up :mad:
It's going to be complete crap, I won't bother at all unless I can sneak in for free.
I'm too old to watch a bunch of crap bands in a damned parking lot. ( I can't even get passed that...what the hell is Street Scene if it's not oh I don't know.....In the street?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom