Sam Adams vs. Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
I'll take the Boston Lager or Winter Brew over anything Ireland has to offer [unless we're talking about Kathy Ireland but that's another poll entirely]

I mean, I do enjoy Guinness, but it's just not something I want to drink on a regular basis

and deathbear don't start drinking your water here or the proper authorities (z edge and I) will be forced to deal with you

WHAT THE HIBBITY????

Give me Guiness or give me death... or maybe a Mackison's or Obsideon stout. But still, you must be smoking that "wacky tabbacy." Isn't that what the kids are calling it? Guiness is good for you. Period.

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

There's only room for one and here she comes, here she comes...

what about Harp? It's much lighter than Guinness but still Irish.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
sure guinness is good but drinking 5 or 6 pints of guinness is like eating several pies

couldnt agree more! it looks good tho i have to say. bulmers is the best drink in ireland might i add.
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I love Sam Adams but it doesn't begin to match up with Guinness. And I'm near ready to stop drinking it forever now that they've changed the label. Whatever happened to the old proper looking Colonial?

Sam Adams is the best mass produced beer in America but there are literally DOZENS of microbrews in the northeast and northwest that I like better.

MAP

Originally posted by Matthew_Page2000:

Sam Adams is the best mass produced beer in America but there are literally DOZENS of microbrews in the northeast and northwest that I like better.

MAP

Absolutely. There are microbrews in L.A. that I prefer to any mass produced beer.

[This message has been edited by pub crawler (edited 03-16-2002).]

Originally posted by Calluna:
what about Harp? It's much lighter than Guinness but still Irish.

Thats because its lager not stout, and Guinness isnt beer strictly speaking anyway. However Harp is crap, God knows what they make it out of really, having drunk it. We Irish aren't good at making lager, Central European countries do it much better.

------------------
look at the moon t-t-t-t-t when a horse runs through dark waters then the pig has no legs.

?*~darkcloud~*?

1. Bass
2. Guinness
3. sierra nevada
4. Snake River ( wyoming)
5. Boulevard ( Kansas City)

I am a beer snob and not afraid to say it. I love beer.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I'll take the Boston Lager or Winter Brew over anything Ireland has to offer [unless we're talking about Kathy Ireland but that's another poll entirely]

I mean, I do enjoy Guinness, but it's just not something I want to drink on a regular basis

and deathbear don't start drinking your water here or the proper authorities (z edge and I) will be forced to deal with you
Your DAMN SKIPPY here ole buddy! I LOVE the Sam Adams brew! Of course, in the hell place I reside, they sell it only at liquor stores and bars instead of your regular 7-11s
mad.gif

Drinking Guinness is like drinking a pork chop.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Drinking Guinness is like drinking a pork chop.

haha!

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Back
Top Bottom