Salsa appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mild to medium salsa...I am a wimp. :D

Lately I have been enjoying my salsa with Baked Tostitos Scoops. They're not fabulous, but they're less fatty than fried chips. It's all about the salsa, anyway.

LemonMelon said:

I love salsa. It's the greatest thing vegetables are involved with.
:yes: the best is my mom's homemade salsa :drool: and most any mexican restaurant's salsa and chips are good and tostitos scoops too.

everytime i go to the grocery store i buy it. i even bought tomato and jalepeno, chili and cayenne pepper plants to grow so i can make my own. i like mild to hot the most but not too hot.

UberBeaver said:

This is true. It's one of those words I find myself saying out loud for pretty much no reason at all. It flows real nice. Salsa.

That's precisely why it's the number one condiment in America.

Yes, but don't you know the difference between seltzer and salsa?

My favorite, while really expensive, is a combo from Harry and David's:

Garlic Salsa, medium heat, with Sesame Garlic Tortillas. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

That's precisely why it's the number one condiment in America.

inmyplace13 said:
Yes, but don't you know the difference between seltzer and salsa?

You both really need some help :tsk: A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to, like, Vienna or something.

angelordevil said:

You both really need some help :tsk: A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to, like, Vienna or something.

:tsk: Seinfeld is a humorous romp that recognizes the greatness of the word "salsa". Thus, no psychiatric therapy is needed for its fans.

Back
Top Bottom