salome/popmartijn - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 07-07-2003, 01:08 AM   #16
Jesus Online
Local Time: 02:42 PM
Popmartijn if you find that Utrecht show, can you tell me where? Even Amsterdam if its just as good! If that's Salome's setlist then its me four lol

<a href= target=_blank></a>
Old 07-07-2003, 01:43 AM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier
Local Time: 05:42 AM

I went out walking...

So I went looking for recordings of the REM shows. Even though I was only there in Utrecht I wouldn't mind hearing the Amsterdam show too. The good news is that there are recordings of both Utrecht and Amsterdam. I don't know about the quality yet, but at least they exist. Now, I don't have them yet, but I'll be on the lookout for them, trying to get them in a trade. (I hope those REM fans like U2 or Springsteen as I don't have any REM to trade, but I do have lots of U2 and Springsteen shows) It's just that it has been a very busy time the past few weeks (I still need to get out the last ICDE compilation! Pax, if you're reading this, I think I send it out tomorrow, so don't worry). But from next week I'll be trying to obtain those recordings (and I'm talking about the CD's, not mp3's). So I'll let you know in a short while.
BTW, for those wondering, I went to where I learnt about the recordings on its forum and I've become a member of the remring mailinglist ( ). Hopefully I can bring good news soon!

C ya!

P.S. What am I? Me zero? Me five?