Salome, and Unforgettable Lemon.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Sal!! hej!!!! hvor er ya? tak u meget nemlig den email, men ville u lige al , netop den sig eller den det hele pakke afsendte???? Av forresten , hvor er den bryllup , JEG ?nsker at blive inviteret hen til spice den modtagelse oppe!!!!! shes nok s? smuk!!!!!!!
i hvert fald email mig ur henvende hvor u blive en mom i den grad at JEG kunne sende sig , men ville u lige den anden musik ligeledes????? nok s? musikalsk begavet og u kunne tink i mig oven p? mig tag i en l?nge r?d berede skrig hen til den neger kat!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Mr Unforgettable Lemon!!!!! (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) the UK have a BK advert here were three Muskateers walk in and I always tink of u!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

anyway u want one too?
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-14-2002).]

Hey Maddie, where did you learn Danish? Impressive, even if it makes no sense (but then again, neither do your English posts).
biggrin.gif

I am possessed yes..............

he comes from the forest and carrys a pot of gold.........he is 400 yars old.

He talks to me in my dreams......and is my guardian angel, cause after asking 3 times, he managed to stop my friend snorin one nite so I sleepy beddy boes ok......

Yo Klod JEG glemte u var Dannish ligeledes!!! Hvor er den vejr der henne , opsamling? Den er her ovre ligeledes tak godhed!!!! Har i nogen sinde blevet hen til Ireland, eller planl?ggelse hen til komme over , om s? var huske den n?ste tretal artikler : n? , paraply , og varmeste jakke!!! LOL!!!!

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-14-2002).]

Hey, maddie, that last post I did understand!
smile.gif

I don't know how the weather is there because I live in the Netherlands now. I have never been to Ireland... actually I was supposed to go last autumn, but the girl I was going with went and got pregnant, the bitch!
biggrin.gif

LOL! I loved the "neger kat" bit... it actually means "negro cat", but I think I can see where you were going with that.

too bad I don't understand any danish
but I appreciate the gesture, I think

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

And MY doesnt out Jason look very galliant????

Hey J, u play I play too, me big lady in bigger dress with frills and spills and southern accent........

biggrin.gif

hey J, it was about the song Children of Revolution, u vant a copy copy??????

smile.gif

Originally posted by mad1:

hey J, it was about the song Children of Revolution, u vant a copy copy??????

smile.gif

you can bump and grind... if it's good for your mind...

I got it, babe! I have the MR soundtrack. Can't stand Lady Marmalade. (though the video is a different story)

Originally posted by mad1:
she didnt mean it Sicy...........we must stop that ghost drawing a bulleyes on ur butt then!!!!
Yeah, that's exactly what happened. I'm sorry, Sicy!

Originally posted by elevation:
Ak, ak, nogle gange ville jeg ?nske, folk kunne respektere det verdensomsp?ndende sprog dansk...Now THAT'S Danish
wink.gif
Yippee, Elevation! You don't check in often, you lurker you! Jeg har et vildt sjovt link til danske spidsfindigheder. Se her!

Back
Top Bottom