Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what:

Fuck you Alan Trammel
Fuck you Kurt Gibson
Fuck you Lou Whitaker
Fuck you Mickey Tettleton
Fuck you Cecil Fielder
Fuck you Travis Fryman
Fuck you Jack Morris
Fuck you Dan Petry
Fuck you Nook Logan
Fuck you Mike Henneman
Fuck you all.

Fuck you Carlos Pena
Fuck you Eric Munson
Fuck you Craig Monroe (you fuckin' belt thief)
Fuck you Alex Sanchez (performance enhancing drugs? Are you fucking kidding me?)
Fuck you Dmitri Young
Fuck you Shane Halter
Fuck you Kevin Witt
Fuck you Omar Infante

Dalton said:
I am about to get lost in a violent, bloody rage.
Yours should be a bit worse of a rage than mine, though my rage is not only due to my own team, but also due to yours.

Fuck you Mike Maroth
Fuck you Nate Cornejo (you bald headed sickly bastard)
Fuck you Jeremy Bonderman
Fuck you Gary Knotts
Fuck you Adam Bernero
Fuck you Steve Sparks
Fuck you Wifredo Ledezma
Fuck you Chris Spurling
Fuck you Fernando Rodney
Fuck you Franklin German

Fuck you Brad Ausmus
Fuck you Tony Clark
Fuck you Damion Easly
Fuck you Dean Palmer (yeah ... twice)
Fuck you Dievi Cruz (you fat bastard)
Fuck you Juan Encarnacion (worst f'n OF I've ever seen)
Fuck you Gabe Kapler
Fuck you Luis Palonia
Fuck you Kimera Bartee
Fuck you Brian Hunter
Fuck you Robert Fick

So, LM, for some reason the song lengths of Zoso are like 40 minutes per song... I'm a bit confused.

Dalton said:
down.gif
i'm sorry

the tourist said:
So, LM, for some reason the song lengths of Zoso are like 40 minutes per song... I'm a bit confused.

Are there blank spots at the end of each track?

Axver said:

This is my Grandpa's story.

Of 176 second class passengers, he was one of only 28 to come out alive. Of 12 passengers from Masterton, he was the only one who came home. He was the only survivor in the second carriage.

My father was born a little over two years later. It always strikes me how close I came to not being here at all.

Holy shit, wow.

LemonMelon said:

Are there blank spots at the end of each track?

No. If I play it straight through, it goes to the next track when it's supposed to. If I skip way ahead, it just plays some random portion of the song. :huh:

Well I figured out how long the tracks were and hit the part that ends the song early and set it for about a half a second after it was supposed to end. Then I burned that to a cd. I'm importing it now. So we'll see what happens.

I've now announced five games in four days, all totally without a voice. Since it's the beginning of the year, I fear some people think this is actually how I sound.

Here's to getting better quicker.

phillyfan26 said:
I've now announced five games in four days, all totally without a voice. Since it's the beginning of the year, I fear some people think this is actually how I sound.

Here's to getting better quicker.

Wouldn't that be sad if your voice never recovered, since you're using it so much while you're sick?

I might have to revert to sign language. That'll go over well.

And it would be sad. Quite sad, actually. Don't make me think about it.

When I was 18, I was in a band where I was the singer. The day of our first show, I lost my voice. Like I couldn't even talk. So I didn't talk all day. Then we played our show and I forced my voice to hit the notes it needed to for the show. My voice has never been the same since. :(

I tried to burn Lancemc's playlist to a cd so I could re-import the rights protected songs like Khan said to do yesterday. But it didn't work. It said I wasn't authorized to burn them to cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom