Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phanan said:

Oh, Interference says it is an hour later there. Probably because you just had Daylight Savings Time end.

Yeah, Interference seems to think the Southern Hemisphere has daylight savings in winter. :down:

LemonMelon said:

:wave:

You changed your avatar.

onebloodonelife said:
Damn. You guys go through threads insanely fast...

See, I think we've been fairly slow with the threads lately. :lol:

We've gone through entire threads in eight hours before. I think that was when we were in Vagina. And Giggleswick too.

The Sad Punk said:
Well, I'm a lazy arse and I feel like sleeping, so I've just jotted down the basics of what I want to address in the essay, a few ideas and such - and hopefully missing one mark tomorrow won't matter, as I'll have time to borrow a ton of books as source material. The essay I've decided to write is about Classicism and Jacques-Louis David. For the longest time tonight I was wondering if writing about a Neoclassical artist is appropriate when writing about Classicism. Eventually I decided to just go with it and figured I was probably the only one being petty like that. Anyway fuck this I'm tired.

Have a good night. :wave:

Yikes. Good luck with that. I should be writing on the Holocaust in Romania but I'm bogged down in a hopelessly narrow theoretical approach and the topic provides no scope to do anything vaguely interesting, so fuck this too, I'm going to bed. I'm taking one of those irritating courses where the lecturer's provided a number of narrow topic choices that don't appeal and no option to do a custom essay. :down:

I keep hoping the essay will write itself while I sleep. I've only 750 words to go, plus revising some of the complete crap I wrote at the start.

So in any case, I'll see you folk later too.

:wave:

Axver's still up? Did you read my post about Alcest's first song's intro and COBL?

the tourist said:
Axver's still up? Did you read my post about Alcest's first song's intro and COBL?

Yes, and I agree entirely. :up:

Hey, if that offer still stands and you're willing, I'm in dire need of some Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. :shifty:

Ugh. I have an essay due today that I didn't do. Last quarter the professor let us e-mail it to her by midnight. I hope for the same this quarter as it's in a class by the same professor.

the tourist said:
Hey, if that offer still stands and you're willing, I'm in dire need of some Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. :shifty:

My requirement is that you get specific. I'm not going to dig up 20 albums for you because you can't decide. :wink:

I've decided what it's going to be about, but now I have to find a referenceable pop-culture example, an example from the text book, and an example from a peer-reviewed official article. And then compare and contrast all three. Oh, and it has to be less than two pages, thorough, and concise. :huh:

LemonMelon said:

My requirement is that you get specific. I'm not going to dig up 20 albums for you because you can't decide. :wink:

How about The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, or Wish You Were Here by Floyd and Zoso by Zeppelin?

the tourist said:

How about The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, or Wish You Were Here by Floyd and Zoso by Zeppelin?

There should be links on the net for these. I'll drop them by.

Anyway, I'm off to class now. See everyone in a few hours! (Once I get home and finish my essay)

Fuck you Edgar Renteria
Fuck you Placido Polanco
Fuck you Gary Sheffield
Fuck you Magglio Ordonez
Fuck you Miguel Cabrera
Fuck you Carlos Guillen
Fuck you Pudge
Fuck you Jockstrap
Fuck you Brandon Inge
Fuck you Kenny Rogers

Jason Grilli you aren't even worth a fuck you

Fuck you all.