Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

I go to few.

My school's populated with girls who obsess over a core group of 10-15 guys. Like 50 or 60 girls all focused on this one small group of guys.

Screwtape2 said:
Regret is far worse an emotion than embarrassment. Just ask her.

This is true, but I want to legitimately hang out with her in person before asking her.

Screwtape2 said:

Regret is far worse an emotion than embarrassment. Just ask her.

:yes: Got to agree with you there. Then again, I prize risk-taking. Not everyone is like me, and it's certainly not easy.

But I still don't condone wussiness. Dooooo iiiiiiit.

LemonMelon said:
:yes: Got to agree with you there. Then again, I prize risk-taking. Not everyone is like me, and it's certainly not easy.

But I still don't condone wussiness. Dooooo iiiiiiit.
just don't strip off all your clothes and run around her front lawn screaming I WANT YOU TO WANT ME!!!! but your stupid ass put it on the wrong track and you're playing dream police instead.

unico said:
elmel no seweat man! like i said im still singlef orever but its okay. youll find sommeone and itll hapepen naturally. youre sitll yung so no pressure

:hug: Appreciate it.

And you'll definitely find someone too if you make it a priority. Of course, if you enjoy being single, more power to you! :rockon:

KhanadaRhodes said:

just don't strip off all your clothes and run around her front lawn screaming I WANT YOU TO WANT ME!!!! but your stupid ass put it on the wrong track and you're playing dream police instead.

:lmao: That was really, really good.

I have to confess that I was popular with girls in middle school but not in high school. I don't know what happened. You just have to get into a comfortable situation with girls to be able to have relationships with them. I haven't been in a comfortable situation with them in a long time. That what sucks. :(

But LemonMelon and Pfan, you could easily be liked if you put yourself in the comfortable zone of girls. You can't doubt, you have to do. :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:

This is true, but I want to legitimately hang out with her in person before asking her.

This I can understand. How many days is your window of opportunity staying open?

Screwtape2 said:
I have to confess that I was popular with girls in middle school but not in high school. I don't know what happened. You just have to get into a comfortable situation with girls to be able to have relationships with them. I haven't been in a comfortable situation with them in a long time. That what sucks. :(

But LemonMelon and Pfan, you could easily be liked if you put yourself in the comfortable zone of girls. You can't doubt, you have to do. :shrug:

I'm in the "comfortable zone" of only one girl, and she's currently dating a good friend of mine. Go figure.

And by that I mean, hey, pfan's luck, why don't you go to hell?

Screwtape2 said:

aww, i'm sorry. for me, middle school sucked. big time. it's not like i was popular wih the boys in high school, but middle school was...blah

:hug: screwtape, lemel, and pehfma:

coolian2 said:
Is this Miadrunkposting or is her keyboard and touchpad acting up?

miadrunkposting

guy wiht a staplein his head gave her frfee maraaragrararaitas

Screwtape2 said:

I hear ya. I had better luck with the opposite sex when I was younger, but nothing lately. :mad:

I think your last paragraph is definitely true...sometimes you can't second-guess yourself, but have put yourself out there regardless. It takes guts, but at least we're young and haven't had our hearts broken 23454699983786683663856 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom