Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKING HELL I FAIL AGAIN i was mistaken.

that's lame. oh well i don't care. oh well i'm not giving a dude a blowjob because it's a certain day, i'm giving him a blowjob because he has a nice dick and i want to fuck him

KhanadaRhodes said:

i didn't have my first real relationships with like...real stuff until i was older.

90% of relationships in general come to nothing, and it's like 100 times less any time before college, so yeah, not too worried about it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's lame. oh well i don't care. oh well i'm not giving a dude a blowjob because it's a certain day, i'm giving him a blowjob because he has a nice dick and i want to fuck him

Is that you, Vazza?

unico said:
that sucks man. waht happened to her

Nothing. I'm not sure it's that big of a deal. More or less, I missed a big opportunity to hang out with her and she and I both know I should have.

KhanadaRhodes said:

This thread is living proof that everyone should drink more.

I've never been drunk with girls around before. I imagine that would go down poorly because I'd just say things that pop into my head. Most likely things to do with their tits.

There's a photo of me on my phone, drunk, wearing nothing but boxers and a bandanna while making the Prison Mike face.

Never been drunk.

Never dated much at all.

What the fucking fuck are you people talking about?

phillyfan26 said:
I've never been drunk with girls around before. I imagine that would go down poorly because I'd just say things that pop into my head. Most likely things to do with their tits.

There's a photo of me on my phone, drunk, wearing nothing but boxers and a bandanna while making the Prison Mike face.
if they're drunk too, that could be a good thing. comment about tits = them thanking you = her humping you on the couch in the living room

lol nice

phillyfan26 said:

Nothing. I'm not sure it's that big of a deal. More or less, I missed a big opportunity to hang out with her and she and I both know I should have.

Damn it. If you like her let nothing stand in your way. That's the way it has to be for shy guys. Find a way to make it up to her. Don't wait and don't doubt. Just do. :yes:

I've never dated. Never really anything with girls past good conversations.

I've had drinks maybe seven or eight times. Never an insane amount or anything.

KhanadaRhodes said:

if they're drunk too, that could be a good thing. comment about tits = them thanking you = her humping you on the couch in the living room

lol nice

Yeah, though I don't know in what situation I'd be drunk and with a girl, let alone drunk with a drunk girl.

unico said:
yah i dunno i think i might have af fear of commmtment bc not only hav i never had a bf but ive never had a jobb for more than one ear
i hear you :hug:

me personally, i don't have a fear of commitment realy, but...i'm definitely a lot less trusting of guys than i used to be. every time i trust one, i get hurt. idk it's just lame. i'm lame.

Screwtape2 said:
Damn it. If you like her let nothing stand in your way. That's the way it has to be for shy guys. Find a way to make it up to her. Don't wait and don't doubt. Just do. :yes:

Well, my reasons were slightly different from shyness. It's hard to explain without great detail.

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, though I don't know in what situation I'd be drunk and with a girl, let alone drunk with a drunk girl.

I have a similar problem. I'm just not around women in social situations like that all that much. When I am it's no big deal, and I'm not really shy at all, but it just doesn't happen much. That'll change soon enough, I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom