Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2008, 12:41 AM   #436
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
The irony? Mountain Dew makes everyone pee like crazy.

Honestly, I don't drink much soda. Occasionally I get a craving for some carbonation...but that's all. And I'm better off for it.
lol, so i've heard.

i don't drink a lot of soda either. if i do, i get all snobby and drink imported coke from mexico i tried it one time and i can't have any soda with hfcs anymore. i'll very rarely (like once or twice a year) have orange soda, but that's about it. otherwise, it's the occasional aforementioned coke.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #437
The Male

Local Time: 03:27 AM
Since I only glossed over the "water does shit for you" FYM thread in passing, I've got to ask, how many glasses do you drink a day? I'll go with 2-3.

Now.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #438
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

oh god. i rarely drink straight water. i usually have a little while i'm at work, but most of the time i drink milk, tea (although at least that's not full of sugar), and the vitamin water.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #439
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

oh my god. only in memphis will a security guard shoot and kill someone while our team is playing in the championships
Old 04-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #440
The Male

For summer, I would increase my ratio to 4-5 glasses a day (vitamin + straight water).

My mom hates the stuff. I feel bad for her because she's not big on fruit juice either, which means it's all tea and coffee for her.

PS: Memphis rocks. I have been there, and I loved it. Wasn't shot at by security guards either though...

Now.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:01 AM   #441
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
For summer, I would increase my ratio to 4-5 glasses a day (vitamin + straight water).

My mom hates the stuff. I feel bad for her because she's not big on fruit juice either, which means it's all tea and coffee for her.

PS: Memphis rocks. I have been there, and I loved it. Wasn't shot at by security guards either though...
yeah, i drink more water during summer as well. i tend to mostly drink unsweetened tea, though. and yeah, i forgot about fruit juice. i like that too.

ha, you liked memphis? where did you go where you actually enjoyed it? i've lived here like half my life now (god that sounds depressing) and it can be enjoyable at times, but for the most part it's pretty boring. i've never been shot at by security guards either thankfully, but this town is so ghetto it doesn't surprise me.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #442
The Male

Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

yeah, i drink more water during summer as well. i tend to mostly drink unsweetened tea, though. and yeah, i forgot about fruit juice. i like that too.

ha, you liked memphis? where did you go where you actually enjoyed it? i've lived here like half my life now (god that sounds depressing) and it can be enjoyable at times, but for the most part it's pretty boring. i've never been shot at by security guards either thankfully, but this town is so ghetto it doesn't surprise me.
I did like Memphis, but only saw the pussy tourist places. Actually, I'm lying, I did also see the ghetto parts as well. Many areas I crossed through were dominated by blacks. Not a big deal for me though. I thought it had character. The last thing I would call Memphis is dull, but that's coming from me, and, well, I live in the definition of boring.

Now.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:15 AM   #443
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

ha, it's not hard to see the ghetto parts of memphis, really. it seems more and more of memphis is becoming ghetto. and yeah, me not liking this city much certainly has nothing to do with race, although there are some in this city who make it an issue when it really isn't. and lol, yeah, i'm sure living in western maryland, just about any town seems lively and exciting!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 AM   #444
The Male

Sorry I disappeared, my internet connection died.

My mom is scared of ghetto areas, but I'm not. This one time, we got lost in the most broken-down, crappy looking part of Chicago, and she almost lost her mind. She thought we were going to die or something. Living in the crappiest parts of California for 35 years does that to you, I guess.

Now.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #445
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 10:27 PM
Hey folks, I'm back.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #446
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by bono_212
Axver are you about? Someone on the Bruce Springsteen board has a question:

a U2 diehard can help me out here but on the vertigo tour one night U2 essentially did their whole setlist, with some exceptions, backwards, and I think that would be something really cool for bruce to try one night lol
I'm here now! That didn't happen, unfortunately.. I suspect they are thinking of the "reverse setlist" concert from the Lovetown Tour, 1 December 1989, Osaka.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-09-2008, 02:47 AM   #447
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:27 AM
So am i!
Old 04-09-2008, 02:49 AM   #448
Vocal parasite

You've missed my picspamming, haven't you, Ian?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-09-2008, 02:52 AM   #449
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
You've missed my picspamming, haven't you, Ian?
I have been on a bus or in class most of the afternoon.

Actually, i've spent more time on the bus than in class. Fuck that
Old 04-09-2008, 02:55 AM   #450
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

I have been on a bus or in class most of the afternoon.

Actually, i've spent more time on the bus than in class. Fuck that
I mean last evening and the evening before. Just because I was posting, amongst other things, trams on the LaTrobe Street bridge, which crosses the railway line to link the Telstra Dome to the CBD. So it has stadium cockteases for the stadium nerd within you.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread