Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But in all seriousness, I've almost caught Axver on this thread. The real question is whether I'll get to 1/4th his postings before he reaches 50k

I figured "DARE I BREAK THE CHAIN OF TOURIST POSTS???" would have felt too contrived. :wink: The popcorn smiley is the ultimate asshole.

LemonMelon said:
I figured "DARE I BREAK THE CHAIN OF TOURIST POSTS???" would have felt too contrived. :wink: The popcorn smiley is the ultimate asshole.

:lol:

No worries, asshole.

LemonMelon said:

I don't want to go to Dollyworld. Please don't make me go! :pray:

What the hell is that? For my next one, I was thinking Mars. The fucking planet.

Screwtape2 said:
Anyone else kind of wishing they could revise their Desert Island playlist after getting the comments of others?
i wish i could revise it, but not because of others' comments. if they don't like a song i put on there, they suck :tongue:

Screwtape2 said:
Anyone else kind of wishing they could revise their Desert Island playlist after getting the comments of others?

I haven't gotten any comments from anyone yet!

Screwtape2 said:

I really wish I made a safer second disc. I think the soundscapes will hold me back this time around.

You've done really well. Yours is the 3rd best that I've listened to so far (albeit I've only listened to 7).

I think a lot of people are scared of my list because of all the unfamiliarity of it.

Screwtape2 said:

No.

But mine have been pretty much all positive. :shrug: So have yours, come to think of it.

the tourist said:
I miss Dalton, Unico, and NSW keeping these things going in the morning. Oh, and Varitek. And where the fuck is Ian? He's rarely around during the times Americans are awake.

School. Bastards. And i have to go in earlier than i intended today to meet up with my group for my next PR arghsighment.

But at least i should be able to photograph the Inaccessible Island ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom