Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Sorry, after 3 hours at a show, preceded by 2 hours at practice, preceded by 4 hours of essay writing, preceded by 4 hours of school, I can't get excited about anything.

:tsk: Where's the stamina huh?

Oh well, here's a :hug: to make you feel better :yes:

coolian2 said:

Bugger, i'm in Wellington on ANZAC day!

NO!! Can't you get out of it??? We could go get Samosa's for dinner :yes: And it's ok, you're safe with me and the girls :yes:

Axver said:

I love how tape can be rated for that. :lol:

Yeah a dude wrote in the next day saying that it was this special tape, the following day another dude wrote in saying yeah, and it's also known as Gaffer Tape in the film industry and Duct Tape in the building industry :lmao:

coolian2 said:

I'll be back for the 28th. Ballz!

:tsk: Oh, that really sucks. We coulda had a group session! Got great seats at each session too. Hardly anyones booked! Literally only about 10 seats per session have gone so far! :ohmy:

Ian, have you seen the new Pizza Hutt ad? It's bugging the shit out of me "0800 eighty cheese, eighty cheese, eighty cheese"

:mad:

coolian2 said:

What a bugger.

I'll still go at least once, should be fun enough.

We were going to do just 2 sessions, but thought 'nah fuck it' so we'll go to all three instead. We know we'll need more than one session to take it all in!

I'll probably take my 8yr old to a session at Sylvia Park the following week - she's busting her gut to see it too (along with Hannah Montana :yuck: )

gluey said:

We were going to do just 2 sessions, but thought 'nah fuck it' so we'll go to all three instead. We know we'll need more than one session to take it all in!

I'll probably take my 8yr old to a session at Sylvia Park the following week - she's busting her gut to see it too (along with Hannah Montana :yuck: )

We all know Hannah Montana owns U2 3D. A poll in EYKIW said so. :wink:

OK folks, I'm off to U2 3D.

Time to be the first(?) Kiwi to see it. :wink:

For once, being in Australia wins.

See you folk later! :wave:

Axver said:

We all know Hannah Montana owns U2 3D. A poll in EYKIW said so. :wink:

:lmao: Well I'll probably have to take my kids to see it, so I'll personally let you know......:yikes: God help me if Billy Ray is in 3D too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom