Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

:lol: No. We do a poll to determine how many songs from each album. Like Radiohead survivor. Then we vote in the songs from each album into a 64 field and run it like March Madness.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...well that's different then. Sounds fine to me, and solves the album choice issues.

alrighty well i think im gonna go to bed. drink is done, and i only stayed up in case i was getting midnight calls. but alas, the phone remains silent. night night all! don't worry, i'll be back in like 12 hours for sure :D just for you El Mel

KhanadaRhodes said:

i have no idea! i just looked on their site to see which flavours were with which colour. i saw there were two pinks so i wasn't sure.

Half of the flavors look pink to me. :lol: What the hell is a jackfruit? :huh:

unico said:
alrighty well i think im gonna go to bed. drink is done, and i only stayed up in case i was getting midnight calls. but alas, the phone remains silent. night night all! don't worry, i'll be back in like 12 hours for sure :D just for you El Mel

:hug: Awwwwww thanks Mia. Spending your birthday getting loaded with me is such a sweet gesture. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
Half of the flavors look pink to me. :lol: What the hell is a jackfruit? :huh:
beats me! :lol: i haven't tried most of them because i have no idea what most of the fruits are either. plus i can't drink the tropical citrus one because it looks too much like urine. the only ones i drink are fruit punch, lemonade, and grape. there's more i want to try but i can't find any of the others i'd want to try around here.

LemonMelon said:
:lmao: Do you struggle with lemonade in general?
lol, i'm fine with lemonade, but not mountain dew. i can't do the dew, cuz it looks like...fuck, i can't think of a word that rhymes. all i can think of is spew, and that's the wrong uhhh, waste? :yuck:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i'm fine with lemonade, but not mountain dew. i can't do the dew, cuz it looks like...fuck, i can't think of a word that rhymes. all i can think of is spew, and that's the wrong uhhh, waste? :yuck:

The irony? Mountain Dew makes everyone pee like crazy. :lol:

Honestly, I don't drink much soda. Occasionally I get a craving for some carbonation...but that's all. And I'm better off for it. :D

LemonMelon said:
The irony? Mountain Dew makes everyone pee like crazy. :lol:

Honestly, I don't drink much soda. Occasionally I get a craving for some carbonation...but that's all. And I'm better off for it. :D
lol, so i've heard.

i don't drink a lot of soda either. if i do, i get all snobby and drink imported coke from mexico :wink: i tried it one time and i can't have any soda with hfcs anymore. i'll very rarely (like once or twice a year) have orange soda, but that's about it. otherwise, it's the occasional aforementioned coke.

Since I only glossed over the "water does shit for you" FYM thread in passing, I've got to ask, how many glasses do you drink a day? I'll go with 2-3. :reject:

oh god. i rarely drink straight water. i usually have a little while i'm at work, but most of the time i drink milk, tea (although at least that's not full of sugar), and the vitamin water.

For summer, I would increase my ratio to 4-5 glasses a day (vitamin + straight water).

My mom hates the stuff. I feel bad for her because she's not big on fruit juice either, which means it's all tea and coffee for her.

PS: Memphis rocks. I have been there, and I loved it. Wasn't shot at by security guards either though...:uhoh:

LemonMelon said:
For summer, I would increase my ratio to 4-5 glasses a day (vitamin + straight water).

My mom hates the stuff. I feel bad for her because she's not big on fruit juice either, which means it's all tea and coffee for her.

PS: Memphis rocks. I have been there, and I loved it. Wasn't shot at by security guards either though...:uhoh:
yeah, i drink more water during summer as well. i tend to mostly drink unsweetened tea, though. and yeah, i forgot about fruit juice. i like that too.

ha, you liked memphis? where did you go where you actually enjoyed it? i've lived here like half my life now (god that sounds depressing) and it can be enjoyable at times, but for the most part it's pretty boring. i've never been shot at by security guards either thankfully, but this town is so ghetto it doesn't surprise me.

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i drink more water during summer as well. i tend to mostly drink unsweetened tea, though. and yeah, i forgot about fruit juice. i like that too.

ha, you liked memphis? where did you go where you actually enjoyed it? i've lived here like half my life now (god that sounds depressing) and it can be enjoyable at times, but for the most part it's pretty boring. i've never been shot at by security guards either thankfully, but this town is so ghetto it doesn't surprise me.

I did like Memphis, but only saw the pussy tourist places. :wink: Actually, I'm lying, I did also see the ghetto parts as well. Many areas I crossed through were dominated by blacks. Not a big deal for me though. I thought it had character. :lol: The last thing I would call Memphis is dull, but that's coming from me, and, well, I live in the definition of boring.

ha, it's not hard to see the ghetto parts of memphis, really. it seems more and more of memphis is becoming ghetto. and yeah, me not liking this city much certainly has nothing to do with race, although there are some in this city who make it an issue when it really isn't. and lol, yeah, i'm sure living in western maryland, just about any town seems lively and exciting!

Sorry I disappeared, my internet connection died.

My mom is scared of ghetto areas, but I'm not. This one time, we got lost in the most broken-down, crappy looking part of Chicago, and she almost lost her mind. She thought we were going to die or something. :lol: Living in the crappiest parts of California for 35 years does that to you, I guess.

bono_212 said:
Axver are you about? Someone on the Bruce Springsteen board has a question:

a U2 diehard can help me out here but on the vertigo tour one night U2 essentially did their whole setlist, with some exceptions, backwards, and I think that would be something really cool for bruce to try one night lol

I'm here now! That didn't happen, unfortunately.. I suspect they are thinking of the "reverse setlist" concert from the Lovetown Tour, 1 December 1989, Osaka.

coolian2 said:

I have been on a bus or in class most of the afternoon.

Actually, i've spent more time on the bus than in class. Fuck that

I mean last evening and the evening before. Just because I was posting, amongst other things, trams on the LaTrobe Street bridge, which crosses the railway line to link the Telstra Dome to the CBD. So it has stadium cockteases for the stadium nerd within you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom