Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

God, I'm having a bad day. Or maybe a good geography day. Bono did "Detroit, Ohio", not the correct "Detroit, Michigan". And the War one would've been bad because it'd be just a bit of a slap in the face to the Michigan crowd to yell out "California, here I come!" during TEC.

Well, it isn't your country, after all.

Plus, many Americans don't know our country. Just ask Miss South Carolina:

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

LemonMacPhisto said:
You are a false prophet, God is a superstition.

I haven't listened to a U2 boot in a long time. Maybe I should dig one or two up and listen soon.

You're a backslider.

I'm hoping to begin acquiring some with my newfound Firefox-based downloading capabilities.

phillyfan26 said:

Well, it isn't your country, after all.

Plus, many Americans don't know our country. Just ask Miss South Carolina:

:lol:

I typed "Detroit, Michigan" simply out of habit. Because I'm used to getting geography right. Bono's incorrectness is hard to get, uh, correct. :wink:

Especially when you slept like shit and are suddenly thinking "oh dear I'm going to a midnight showing of a movie tonight".

I feel left out on the whole U23D front. That would have been cool. Damn my parents refusal to let me drive to King of Prussia.

If U2 3D weren't playing near me, I can't say I'd be too disappointed.

Goddamnit, guys, would it kill you to include a decent set?

phillyfan26 said:
I think it would be worth it just to see The Fly. :love:

Well, yeah. But it would be nice to be really enthusiastic about seeing more than one song in a ninety minute set.

Screwtape2 said:

You knew that were going for the most commercial set possible. :shrug:

Which is funny in light of their blather about doing this for "the fans". Everything they do for "the fans" seems to be calculated to be as commercial as possible, which doesn't even make sense. Just look at the setlists for U2 Communication and U2 3D. Who are the people most likely to have those? Obsessive fans who would really, really appreciate songs like An Cat Dubh, Fast Cars, Mothers Of The Disappeared, etc. They could've easily included those. But nooo.

EYKIW voters suck. I'm not surprised Race Against Time has been kicked out of Survivor, but I'm still disappointed.

phillyfan26 said:
They'd rather make a new fan than keep an old one. Bottom line.

Yep.

Dear loyal fans,

STFU.

Sincerely,
Bono

phillyfan26 said:
Ah, I see.

Still, post applies. I agreed with NSW before he apologized.

I've no idea what you're referring to here.

unico said:
by last night he means this morning in cool people time.

By last night I mean you lazy slackers living in the past still haven't caught up to the time I mean when I say "last night".

Hey, PFan, you agree with me that Rise Up is better than TTYW and ISHFWILF, right?

You're living in the past, Mizza. Quit living in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom