saddest cartoon ever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Canadiens1160 said:
garfield20pg8.jpg

(trying not to laugh)....screw it .....:lmao:

COBL_04 said:
Wow...

That was incredily depressing and sad, but very smart. That last cell is heartbreaking! I don't know the comic though... what is it?

You don't know Calvin & Hobbes? Do yourself a favour and buy one of the collections next time you go to the shops. It's the greatest comic ever written. You'll find yourself wishing you had Calvin's imagination when you were six. Bill Watterson is a genius.

And the original post is a fake comic, by the way - someone has just placed their own text into the bubbles. Watterson had nothing to do with it. Calvin's homework dilemmas tend to be more like this:

homework2.gif

Last edited:
That Calvin & Hobbes cartoon IS sad. That was one of the most loved comics ever, and Calvin's imagination is what made it happen. Having him seeing Hobbes as just a stuffed toy and not his talking, walking sidekick....:sad:

Angela Harlem said:
You guys never saw Footrot Flats.

:sad:
Ooh, I've seen it, ang. Notiti's boyfriend bought me the first book when he was drunk off his ass in Sydney after the Hilltop Hoods show. He just decided that I must have it for some reason. Perhaps because he is originally from New Zealand and it has some sort of sentimental value for him, perhaps he considered it part of my "education." Anyway, it is currently sitting in a box in my parent's basement.

Bear, I am quite a bit older than you and I have managed to keep and nurture my inner child. If I can do it, you can too.

GibsonGirl said:
By the way, nothing is less-funny than Henry.

anderson_carl_1950.jpg

Christ... who decided this was funny? So the "artist" made this shit and then some sort of "publication" (and I use those terms lightly) decided to publish it for their readers???

:|

LemonMelon said:

That was still funnier than Marmaduke. :huh:

marmaduke2002182871017.gif

:| :| :|

Thank you, I rest my case...

Last edited:
This is exactly why I write cartoons...because I know I can do something far better:

marmaduke20012218370228tt6.png

Dang, I could draw something funnier than that in 5 seconds. :| I think anyone here could.

Back
Top Bottom