Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fibo.jpg

Screwtape2 said:

This is what I plan to say:

I know I came off a bit dorky when we last talked. The truth is I think you are quite beautiful and would like to ask you to dinner.

so are you asking us advice? bc i remember we advised against telling her that. i mean, you're free to say what you want, of course. but why keep asking if you aren't gonna listen to us, man?

unico said:

so are you asking us advice? bc i remember we advised against telling her that. i mean, you're free to say what you want, of course. but why keep asking if you aren't gonna listen to us, man?

I am listening to you. Part of me feels she would be touched by me saying she was beautiful. I don't know though. Are you sure I shouldn't tell her? Would it be that awkward?

Screwtape2 said:

I am listening to you. Part of me feels she would be touched by me saying she was beautiful. I don't know though. Are you sure I shouldn't tell her? Would it be that awkward?

ah gotcha! well, i think that is really sweet that you want to tell her she is beautiful. granted, i think i can speak for all women when i say we love to hear we're beautiful. but this day and age, you just gotta be sure not to come on too strong, you know? i think something like that could've passed in the 50's and it would've been commonplace. but, since she just met you, that might put her off. i know it would put me off. but let me tell ya, when you two do go out on that date and you meet up with her, by all means, tell her she is beautiful :)

unico said:

ah gotcha! well, i think that is really sweet that you want to tell her she is beautiful. granted, i think i can speak for all women when i say we love to hear we're beautiful. but this day and age, you just gotta be sure not to come on too strong, you know? i think something like that could've passed in the 50's and it would've been commonplace. but, since she just met you, that might put her off. i know it would put me off. but let me tell ya, when you two do go out on that date and you meet up with her, by all means, tell her she is beautiful :)

Okay. Too bad it isn't commonplace today. I won't tell her she is beautiful. I'll tell her I came off a little dorky and the truth is I wanted to ask her out to dinner. I'll be smooth as LMP would say.

Screwtape2 said:

Okay. Too bad it isn't commonplace today. I won't tell her she is beautiful. I'll tell her I came off a little dorky and the truth is I wanted to ask her out to dinner. I'll be smooth as LMP would say.

smooth as a baby's ass, screwtape :hi5: let us know how it goes!

phanan said:

A noble gesture.

Of course, if Khan wins this match, it means you have to face Pla/Tre in the quarters.

Just thought I'd warn you. :wink:

At times I think I forget that the game should be fun. Khan deserves to win the group because she has a deserving playlist and never has gone that far. If I get blown out in the Quarters that's fine because Pla/Tre has a great playlist too.

Screwtape2 said:
*sticks nose in* the romantic in me would love to be told i'm beautiful, especially by someone i hardly know. but the realist in me would have a reaction similar to this: :eyebrow:

KhanadaRhodes said:
this is my first time really paying attention to the standings thing for di and i have no idea what the vf and va things mean. i'm a dumbass.

Do I have to come over there and slap you silly or something?

:shifty:

On second thought, don't answer that.

VF - Votes For
VA - Votes Against

KhanadaRhodes said:

*sticks nose in* the romantic in me would love to be told i'm beautiful, especially by someone i hardly know. but the realist in me would have a reaction similar to this: :eyebrow:

I can understand that. Here's to hoping for that date. I honestly believe once I get to the dating part with a girl I'll make her feel really special. That is when my best qualities will come alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom