Saddam Hussein Town, Sri Lanka Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
And Anesthize just began. It's wonderful so far.

Gavin Harrison puts in a great showing on drums in Anesthetize.

phanan said:

Oh, money's tight for me these days. Hence the reason why it's taking me so long to procure all of the albums.

Me too.... Due to being in school (and therefore not working too much), half my paychecks go to gas. :huh: And then half of the remaining is saved to go toward an engagement ring. And then the other half goes toward bills. :sigh:

The Sad Punk said:
:lol:

I can't say much, I used to write articles for fake video game magazines all the time when I was 9-12. I have a lot of old documents that I still read sometimes because they're so funny. They're actually surprisingly good parodies of video game magazines (mainly those in the 90s, before any of that 'pwn' and 'n00b' shit came along) as well as interesting looks into my head at the time.

And that menu, I think, was written last year. So I really can't say much at all. Not that it's the sort of thing I do all the time, mind.

:laugh: I did a similar thing when I was about 10-11! I came up with ideas for new computer games - even though I had no clue about how to code anything - and would write reviews about them and all that shit.

Earlier this year, when I was procrastinating on an essay, I opened up Google Maps and drew out a map for a tramway network in my hometown, so I definitely can't talk either ...

Steven Wilson knows how to write a good guitar melody. As I'm listening, I'm thinking "He should go to this note next...." and he usually does.

OK, I'm going to pass out, if my Internet doesn't die first. Enjoy the rest of FOABP, Andrew. Have a good one, folks! :wave:

Man, Match 2 is very close. It could go either way.

Our first two quarterfinal matches will either be:

KhanadaRhodes vs. Lara Mullen
PlaTheGreat/the rockin edge vs. Screwtape2

OR

Screwtape2 vs. Lara Mullen
PlaTheGreat/the rockin edge vs. KhanadaRhodes

As for the rest, well, Group 3 is still up in the air, although if tourist finishes second, he and I will faceoff in a quarterfinal. That would be an interesting match.

phanan said:
Man, Match 2 is very close. It could go either way.

Our first two quarterfinal matches will either be:

KhanadaRhodes vs. Lara Mullen
PlaTheGreat/the rockin edge vs. Screwtape2

OR

Screwtape2 vs. Lara Mullen
PlaTheGreat/the rockin edge vs. KhanadaRhodes

As for the rest, well, Group 3 is still up in the air, although if tourist finishes second, he and I will faceoff in a quarterfinal. That would be an interesting match.

Yeah.... My only chance is to win and for AtomicBono to lose. Then I'll be against someone more... er... beatable. :wink: Are you starting it this morning or waiting until tonight?

Afternoon.

Was supposed to go to the Phils game tonight, but just too busy. Couldn't find anyone to sell the ticket too, either.

I'm eating ice cream that's described as follows:

Mint Ice Cream with Chocolate Flavored Chunks

This is all well and good, as I love mint ice cream, but I've got to ask, if the chunks are chocolate flavored, and not chocolate chunks, what are the chunks made of? :der: This is the kind of stuff I notice all the time.

I'm still grieving over the death of the demotivational posters thread. These are sad times.

Wow. Not much progression. PFan, what else have you heard by PT other than Stupid Dream?

Incidentally, after listening to Fear of a Blank Planet, I've decided to take a quick break from PT and am listening to Green Carnation's "A Blessing In Disguise" album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom