S.o.s. !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shifty750

Babyface
A minneapolis band who's main influence happens to be U2, desperately needs your help! Their name is Shadow Box and they have made it to the final stage of the Opportunity Rocks contest! The only way for them to win is for people to show their support by logging on to www.opprocks.com and voting for Shadow Box! If they win they get flown to LA to play a major showcase! This is your chance to help a hardworking band make something of themselves and it's an easy way to show your support! You can vote once a day from Friday, Oct. 25th to Nov 7th. They are competing against some real big city bands and EVERY VOTE COUNTS!! So please help this well deserving rock foursome find their way to success and vote vote vote. You can hear their music at www.shadowboxband.com if you like it, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!! Thanks for your support, I know we'll really feel the impact of your efforts! :wave:

Ok, I?ll vote once if you answer my question why on earth you want to be naked and famous.

ps.: get a deal with an independent

pps.: mpls always my fav town in terms of new talent (guess why) :up:

Hi, this thread has to do with music, therefore it is being moved to "the Band and the Clatter."

Lilly.

P.S Minneapolis rocks.

whenhiphopdrovebigcars It isn't neccesarily for a record deal, of course we hope to get one, but a good indie label would rule, I mean, of course we'd be down! This is just a contest that would mean reall great exposrue and the chance to make a living off of what we love most... MUSIC!!!:cute: It's gonna be tough agains bands from LA and NY and wherever else, but if we can get enough support and those people tell their friends and everyone gets excited, we can pull it off!! I really think we can. My little brother's even handing out flyers at his school (what a kid).. so now you gonna vote :sexywink: ? Peace everyone.

Vote Today!!!!

Hey everyone! Today is the first day of voting for the Opprocks contest! At 11:01 Am CS time log onto http://www.opprocks.com and vote for Minneapolis band Shadow Box! Vote once a day thru Nov. 7th and send Shadowbox to LA!! We need your support, PLEASE VOTE!!!

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Shifty750 said:
whenhiphopdrovebigcars It isn't neccesarily for a record deal, of course we hope to get one, but a good indie label would rule, I mean, of course we'd be down! This is just a contest that would mean reall great exposrue and the chance to make a living off of what we love most... MUSIC!!!:cute: It's gonna be tough agains bands from LA and NY and wherever else, but if we can get enough support and those people tell their friends and everyone gets excited, we can pull it off!! I really think we can. My little brother's even handing out flyers at his school (what a kid).. so now you gonna vote :sexywink: ? Peace everyone.

Yeah you got my vote, - but remember it was only for your little brother! Spread the buzz, and play the House of Blues - go for it!

Back
Top Bottom