Sücka, Liechtenstein Superthread (300 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Axver, where do I stand in Superthread posts?
My medicine has kicked in, I'm getting antsy! :hyper:

You had 9,918 before this thread began. So the 25 you currently have in here take you to 9,943.

Anyway, it's past 4:30am and I need to be up at 11. :wave:

No.
I get the feeling I really shouldn't even ask.

See, Stacie gave us these boxes to decorate for Valentine's Day. I found some black paint, but I had no brush. So I fingerpainted a cardboard box. It was a whole lot of fun. Until my boss, who caught me talking to myself in the elevator last week caught me fingerpainting....:reject:

See, Stacie gave us these boxes to decorate for Valentine's Day. I found some black paint, but I had no brush. So I fingerpainted a cardboard box. It was a whole lot of fun. Until my boss, who caught me talking to myself in the elevator last week caught me fingerpainting....:reject:

:laugh:
Hopeless. That's my sister.

Damn you Axver, I just saw the pic of the koala you posted and I immediately started crying. I am SUCH a wuss when it comes to animals. :scream:

Ugh. On my one hour break. Hell Tuesday has an appropriate name.

It's STILL fucking humid outside, but I just got a warning from school that we're in for some shit severe weather.

I looked at weather.com and there's not even rain in the area, but they're saying there's potential for tornadoes still.

GUh

Yowch. Well you better stay inside then!

I decided to honour Ax by putting him in my sig again. That whole thread just amuses me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom