Ryan Adams Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SantaRyanCancel.jpg

:lol:

Still haven't heard anything officially confirming such though. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. :crack:

New blog post at Ryan's site:

Hello Everybody,

Due to some scheduling madness what with some intense studio work, not to mention a much needed catching up in the way of personal stuff in the real-life and times of Cardinals-world, there have been some changes that had to be made to our plans to make a trek to the glorious mid-west at the first of the year. So much is happening! whoah. But rest assured, we will be on our merry way, a happy little elf village of Cardinal Crazies as soon as possible. There is so much new music as well as old that the band and myself want to share with all you heart-landers out there. On behalf of everyone in the band, Neal, SpaceWolf, Jon, Brad and myself, Mister Mouth, (like in the Goonies) as soon as we find our collective way out of the wishing well we will bring you some happy times and some fun sing-alongs as soon as possible.

There is much to be thankful for this holdiay season, so happy Hannukah and Merry Christmas --unless you are in a Black Metal band, which, in that case, may the sky fall into ashes of the whatever it is you are singing so fast I can't always understand it but it rocks. Also, I would like to mention I have not seen any Black Metal christmas records this year. I think this is normal though.

Also may I say, to brother Phil Lesh, we send our love and positive light fueled energy to you for a speedy recovery. We love and miss you. What a light you are shining in this world.

XX everybody get the Sinatra Christmas Record. It's a winner. See you Soon.

Mouth- Cardinal on the call.

Back
Top Bottom