Ryan Adams Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend who went with me was very confused, however! I had sent her that list of things to expect at a Ryan Adams concert and I think that was very helpful for AND for me!

zoney! said:
Don't be a wuss chizip :angry:

pwn3d.gif

He said the hosting company failed to tell him that his domain was going to expire. :angry: He is thinking about buying a new domain, but he hasn't decided on one yet. You can still access the forums though:

http://www.rao-forums.com

My favorite pic so far from last night's San Diego show:

RyanLegs.jpg

I also heard that Ryan was rolling around onstage, and he cut his head on a bass. :yikes:

*pause*

Am I allowed to laugh? I mean, since he IS okay? :shifty:

Oh, and apparently those two London shows are some of the "secret" shows he's been talking about, and he didn't want everybody blabbing about them, so...my bad. Tickets are gone anyway though.

I'm sure those won't be the only dates that come out, and he seems to be straying towards the south/midwest.

Come to Austin :angry:

I just added more dates that are swirling around.

MICHIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

I cannot believe he was here, playing at university, and I didn't even know. :mad:

so i know no one is gonna believe me but heard it straight from the guy who booked it the bufffalo show is a no go.

:huh:

I haven't seen anything official on that yet though.

ah, this is lovely. i've just been informed by the agent that all booked dates on the first two weeks of the tour from Jan. 17 (beginning in Ann Arbor) through Feb. 3 have been cancelled by Adams, citing the need to finish his next recording for Lost Highway.

This is just coming from one person though...I haven't seen anything official yet...if that is the case though, somebody is seriously going to have to hold me. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom