Ryan Adams Played Guitar For Me-PICTURES!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Ryan Adams Played Guitar For Me

I posted this over in sweeterthing's PLEBAns thread,
http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65935 , but just wanted to post here too. ;)

Ryan Adams was one fucking cool show. He played a few songs with the opening act, then came out and kicked ass. He was soulful, charming, funny as fuck, etc. When he did When the Stars Go Blue, I thought I was going to cry. :love:

Afterwards we waited, and when I went over the barricades to get my picture with him, a guy handed him a guitar so he played it for a bit with me right next to him. Very cool. :up: Then I got my pic and we hugged. :drool:

Bonochick is totally floored, she's even saying she's over Bono, :laugh:. It's cute how excited she was. :)

Ok, I'm hungry so I'm gonna grab something to eat. lol

PS-He smelled and looked really good....pictures will follow, hopefully soon. :D

Re: Ryan Adams Played Guitar For Me

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Bonochick is totally floored, she's even saying she's over Bono, :laugh:. It's cute how excited she was. :)

I just posted a reply in that other thread! :D *copies and pastes part*

He is so friggin' cool and down to earth. April got her autograph and pic first. After he signed a few other things, he grabbed my ticket stub to sign it. I asked him if I could have my picture taken, and he said, "Sure!" So the security guard let me past the barricade. I asked him if I could hug him, and he said yes...I was already in mid-hug when I asked though! He gave me the biggest, tightest hug! It felt like it lasted forever!!!! Then we slipped our arms around each other for the pic. April took the pic, but the flash didn't go off. Ryan asked, "Did it take the pic all right? There was no flash!" He grabbed the camera from April and started lookin' at it...but I don't think he had a clue how to work it. He handed it back to April, and he posed with me for another pic!

I'm blown away...Ryan is so amazing...I am stunned.
His skin is so soft, and he smells so good, and he looks so fine...and he puts on an incredible show!!! I was not expecting such a night. God, I could go on all night...

I LOVE YOU, RYAN ADAMS!!!!!

Well.......April and I had other excitement too...like finding the venue!!!!!! We were so lost...and I was driving like Bono...:uhoh:...I'm not used to drivin' in big cities!!! :D I was on the wrong side of the road a couple times. :uhoh: I got confused on the way home and had to call my dad too. :D

BC: Daddy? I'm lost...

BC's Dad: *groans* Oh no............

:D

Re: youse cracking me up, kat

Have you calmed down yet? :hyper:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight!!!!!!!

I was honkin' my horn on the freeway too!!!!!!!! ;) :tongue: :laugh:

zoomerang96

awesome to hear!

i dont know much about him though, some him on snl thats about it.

you kick copious amounts of ass.

imsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealous
imsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealousimsojealous imsojealousimsojealousimsojealous :|

ilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehim
ilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehim ilovehimilovehimilovehimilovehim :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know who Ryan Adams is but YAY! :der:

is he anything like Bryan Adams?

Can we have a poll.?
I rememeber when the "elevation" tour was happening, i read some very very beautiful, funny reviews of the show. The smell of Bono became quite a topic of conversation. it was great. I think ther was talk of bottling it and selling it.
Now you are saying Ryan Adams is all soft and sweet smelling:wink: That is so nice.
Is he the very young singer? I saw a film clip of a young guy on a bus,a sad song.......if all else fails google search.

I'm glad you had such a great experience. I ma going out with a bunch of INXS fans this weekend. They have already started discussing Jon Stevens arms. I feel there will be a bit of horn-honking on the way home from that.
Your dad sounds like a nice man BC.
As musiclovers, you obviously had fun:drool: :tongue: :wave:
I wonder what you dreamed about?

I've heard a few of Ryan's songs and I like them. I'm glad the two of you had a good time and actually got to meet him. He sounds like a real sweetie!

he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

Bono's shades said:
I've heard a few of Ryan's songs and I like them. I'm glad the two of you had a good time and actually got to meet him. He sounds like a real sweetie!

I got Heartbreaker today, and yep, he did "Come Pick Me Up", which was one of the highlights last night.

Great show....I think we may need to pad the walls for BC soon. ;) :laugh:

Re: he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

Great show....I think we may need to pad the walls for BC soon. ;) :laugh:

My dad is like, "I never thought I'd hear you talking about somebody more than you talk about Bono!!!!" :laugh:

3357879523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345325498ot1lsi

:heart:

Re: he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

I got Heartbreaker today, and yep, he did "Come Pick Me Up", which was one of the highlights last night.

Heartbreaker is a gorgeous album and Come Pick Me Up is my favorite track off of it. I can't WAIT to hear it live. :heart:

____
:cute: he talked about his hair.........i can't get over this

Re: Re: he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

____
:cute: he talked about his hair.........i can't get over this

He saw a postcard with the cover of Gold on it, and started saying how his hair was all crazy and he looked like Frankenstein, then started going, "Arghhhh, grrrrraaah". :lol:

I'd love to be that man's girlfriend. LOL

holy crap i can't take this

He saw a postcard with the cover of Gold on it, and started saying how his hair was all crazy and he looked like Frankenstein, then started going, "Arghhhh, grrrrraaah". :lol:

Ok that's way too fucking cute. I was seriously incapacitated for a good 10 seconds by the sheer power of his cuteness. If he's this cute when I see him, I think I'll go from this :cute: to this :combust:.

I'd love to be that man's girlfriend. LOL

Roger that. Men should not be allowed to be this goddam adorable and not be mine. ;)

Last edited:
Re: holy crap i can't take this

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Ok that's way too fucking cute. I was seriously incapacitated for a good 10 seconds by the sheer power of his cuteness. If he's this cute when I see him, I think I'll go from this :cute: to this :combust:.

Roger that. Men should not be allowed to be this goddam adorable and not be mine. ;)

Yes, I mean, that whole business of coming onstage when the openers played, just sitting there and watching, cross legged. I mean, how cute is that shit????? :cute:

He's so seriously nice, too. I think Coldplay Chris has a rival in the "sweet rocker" dept. lol

Have fun at the show!

Re: Re: holy crap i can't take this

Yes, I mean, that whole business of coming onstage when the openers played, just sitting there and watching, cross legged. I mean, how cute is that shit????? :cute:

That was so adorable...:cute:

Re: Re: he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

Bonochick said:

My dad is like, "I never thought I'd hear you talking about somebody more than you talk about Bono!!!!" :laugh:

3357879523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323345325498ot1lsi

:heart:

The State Theater? I was in Detroit a week ago -- if I knew he was going to be there, I would've stuck around another week. sounds like you guys had fun.

Re: Re: Re: he was a total sweetheart of a man, and talked about his hair

sharky said:

The State Theater? I was in Detroit a week ago -- if I knew he was going to be there, I would've stuck around another week. sounds like you guys had fun.

Yep! It was a blast. :wink:

I think I'm just gonna take the last 3 pics on the camera and get em developed. :eek: I wanna see already if they turned out!

Back
Top Bottom