Ryan Adams - 'Love Is Hell' Now Available As One Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
For those who don't know, the international release of the Ryan Adams album Love Is Hell was yesterday, and it comes out in the U.S. today. The album is Parts 1 & 2 put together, and it also includes a different version (longer) of "Does Anybody Wanna Take Me Home".

Apparently, Lost Highway realized their error by not releasing it.

I have all that stuff already, and I'm low on cash...but I am a sucker, so I will be leaving soon to purchase it. Curse you, Lost Highway!

For those of you who didn't already purchase the EPs...get this! For those of you who already did...well...I guess this won't do you much good, unless you are a huge Ryan fan who must have it all.

I already have the EP's, so I think I'll just skip this album for the sake of my wallet.

BTW Elvis....classy avatar!

It seems even a lot of the diehard fans aren't picking up this release. It's kind of a rip-off to those who already have the EPs. They're touting it as being released the way Ryan intended it (because of the tracks and their order). However, if it had truly been released the way Ryan had intended, it would have been out as his album instead of lloR N kcoR.

Bonochick said:
However, if it had truly been released the way Ryan had intended, it would have been out as his album instead of lloR N kcoR.

I wish that is what had happened, lloR N kcoR was a waste of money for me.:|

Political Scientist
Afraid Not Scared
This House Is Not For Sale
Anybody Wanna Take Me Home? (Long Version)
Love Is Hell
Wonderwall
Shadowlands
World War 24
Avalanche
My Blue Manhattan
Please Don't Let Me Go
City Rain, City Streets
I See Monsters
English Girls Approximately
Thank You Louise
Hotel Chelsea Nights

meh, I'm glad I bought the ep's instead

if only because of the stunning beauty also known as "Caterwaul" which was a bonus track on #1

We didn't get the bonus tracks here. :mad:

I have a copy of the NY sessions bootleg though...and that track is on there, along with "Halloween" and another track that wasn't released at all.

why is it that europe always gets the bonus tracks?

and why do albums come out on mondays, but tuesdays here?

Back
Top Bottom